Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW foid takes a fucking shit in a store

I would quit

This is disgusting. Hold it in ffs. These foids are worse than untrained animals.

Some poor mexican had to clean all that up to feed his family of 10

What the actual fuck

Sanest Walmart shopper

most hygienic gender :soy:

I would quit
I would blast her head off with a Spas 12 dragons breath from call of duty blackops watching the remains of her head and body burn.

She's trans pajeet.

DO NOT SHOW @NirvanaFan1988 this

I would blast her head off with a Spas 12 dragons breath from call of duty blackops watching the remains of her head and body burn.

Looks like the kind of trash that would.

Toilet gender

Disgusting. Poor janitorcel i would never work such job id rather starve to death.

This is disgusting. Hold it in ffs. These foids are worse than untrained animals.
This is what happens when Chads blown your ass out once too many times over the years.

Disgusting. Poor janitorcel i would never work such job id rather starve to death.

if it was a gigastacy like dua lipa taling that shit, it wouldve been the best day of the janitor's life. men would linger around that pile of dung feigning disgust, while secretly inhaling the scent of the shit for quite a while

if it was a gigastacy like dua lipa taling that shit, it wouldve been the best day of the janitor's life. men would linger around that pile of dung feigning disgust, while secretly inhaling the scent of the shit for quite a while
Name checks out :lul:

I've had a similiar incident happen where I worked:feelspuke: