Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid wishes a painful death upon men because she got catcalled

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Empathetic gender. When your biggest problems in life essentially boil down to a brag about your smv

I wonder if the guys were black themselves? Kekfuel if they were white :feelskek:

we can't say something about it, It's her "nature" after all. am I right guys? :feelsYall:

that didn't happened

I’d like to light her on fire.
(In black ops 2)

I can see it.

Women can be so convoluted at times. On one hand they argue that men are annoying an disgusting and then the next moment they want to be considered as our equals.

Women can be so convoluted at times. On one hand they argue that men are annoying an disgusting and then the next moment they want to be considered as our equals.
cage gif

Strong post tbh

she didn't even know why they beeped at her, maybe it was not even at her.
she flipped them off, a gesture that means "fuck you." (one of the worst things to say to someone)
their response was mild-mannered compared to her instigation.
plus this probably didn't even happen, and no way it happens "countless times a day" to her and everyone she knows, and JFL at her pretending not to know what BBC is when she has the typical look of someone who would know BBC intimately.

It is kinda fucked up but some people here celebrate when a woman dies which is even worse

It is kinda fucked up but some people here celebrate when a woman dies which is even worse
wishing death on a living person is worse than celebrating the death of an already dead one.
plus wtf is the point of this comment, to show "men are the true evil" or something?

wishing death on a living person is worse than celebrating the death of an already dead one.
plus wtf is the point of this comment, to show "men are the true evil" or something?
Well it is hypocrisy to make fun of certain behavior when you yourself exhibit the same behaviour. And no, celebration of someone s death is far worse.

what's the logic on this?
and why did you snipe into this thread to virtue signal and moralize?
this fag is from IT and probably a foid, (s)he created a thread yesterday saying that if we really wanted sex we would have got it, mods are lacking

this fag is from IT and probably a foid, (s)he created a thread yesterday saying that if we really wanted sex we would have got it, mods are lacking
i know.

They should not bother, I will leave the forum myself cuz Im being attacked for not celebrating someones death.

The driver was @ThoughtfulCel

Alll of hells inhabitants are women

What infinite SMV does to a mf

She's just another stuck up cunt (you can tell just by her punchable face) trying to shit on people AND look like the victim. Typical stupid cunt.

full
If noone ever catcalled her, she'd complain men don't notice her

Fucking whore couldn't just post the text, HAD TO post herself with a filter as well, then complains that guys non-chads recognize her as a whore and treat her accordingly.

Fucking whore couldn't just post the text, HAD TO post herself with a filter as well, then complains that guys non-chads recognize her as a whore and treat her accordingly.
And just had to end the message with a sarcastic heart emoji too.

Imagine if your biggest problem in life was women inviting you to have sex with them nonstop everywhere you went.

Imagine if your biggest problem in life was women inviting you to have sex with them nonstop everywhere you went.
I'll continue to say this over and over: Women's problems are men's dreams