Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foids are introverts by choice and incels are forced to be introverts

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
Any foid who claims to be introvert or socially awkward is just looking for attention. Foids can easily sociailzie and make friends because they are so much pedastalized in soyciety. But incels are forced to be introvert coz they don't have any choice. How are we supposed to be outgoing and confident when people hate our existence?

Hmm. That's an interesting point.
I think most of us were bullied as kids for no reason.

Introvert is not about choice, you are probably mistaking it with being shy or lacking social skills. Being introvert is simply enjoying more to be alone or with a small social group, you can socialize and still be one

Women thrive off of socializing, they can't go one second without talking.

Introvert is not about choice, you are probably mistaking it with being shy or lacking social skills. Being introvert is simply enjoying more to be alone or with a small social group, you can socialize and still be one

yes. in a society wwheree there are multiple places to hangout and make friends when one is outcasted then he ends up being introvert.

You are introverted because of the failo effect

People have treated me like shit for many years be it at school or at work, so that's why I'm introverted

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back