Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids are literally more eugenicist than literal fucking Nazis

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Not even Nazis were that fucking cruel. Yeah they cared that you were a pure German, but if you were ugly or had dark hair or were short they were surprisingly tolerant. It WAS possible to become respectable if you served the country and proved your worth and that way you could ascend.

Today it is literally fucking impossible to ascend with foids without being 6'1" tall, blue eyes, great hair, muscular, NT personality etc... no matter how fucking respectable you are, unless you are a literal millionaire. Not even the Nazis filtered humans that fucking brutally.

Foids are the most cruel and barbaric force at least on our planet, with black holes being possibly worse but they have a lot in common.

Foids are in agreement with the Nazis though - for them, white is always better.

Foids are vaginal capitalists, meaning they're always sexually attracted to male thoroughbreds who have the pedigree of physical looks in appearance, money, social status, and general social affluence within society, the very sexual reproductive behavior of foids is biological eugenics in its purest form, they never wanted equality for both genders under feminism, it was always about maximizing their reproductive or mating opportunities via upward economic social mobility from its very inception.

They're happily content to let the bottom 80% of men rot and wither away to die in total isolation.

By and large a foid's sexuality is living eugenics.

Last edited:
99.9% of foids would swipe Goebbels or Himmler left on Tinder. Yet they were accepted in the top echelons of the NS regime.

Not even Nazis were that fucking cruel

99.9% of foids would swipe Goebbels or Himmler left on Tinder. Yet they were accepted in the top echelons of the NS regime.
Yet Himmler and Goebbels were EXTREMELY good at their work and had probably near genius level IQs, yet toilets would still pick a useless thuggmaxxed Chad with a chiseled Jaw who can't even formulate two coherent sentences and can't find France on a world map.

"Hurr, foids improve the genepool!"... JFL.

They're happily content to let the bottom 80% of men rot and wither away to die in total isolation.

I hear ya, bro. But to be fair, this seems like most of humanity to me. What's that song from like 2000 or even the 90's... "What have you done for ME lately?"

Yet Himmler and Goebbels were EXTREMELY good at their work and had probably near genius level IQs, yet toilets would still pick a useless thuggmaxxed Chad with a chiseled Jaw who can't even formulate two coherent sentences and can't find France on a world map.

This "foids improve the gene pool so feminism is good" garbage is the most odious, cucked and low IQ stuff I have ever seen on incel sites.

Yeah, they improve the gene pool a lot through only having kids at their late 30s and 40s after decades of fruitless sex with random Chads, fucking serial killers and dark triads in general and picking some puny pretty boy over a healthy high T man just because he has an ugly face.

Luckily, this shit is rare here.

Looks are all that matter, nothing else makes her sexually attracted other than maybe your voice or pheramones.

foids make nazis look like amateurs tbh especially when it comes to race segregation.

Not even Nazis were that fucking cruel. Yeah they cared that you were a pure German, but if you were ugly or had dark hair or were short they were surprisingly tolerant. It WAS possible to become respectable if you served the country and proved your worth and that way you could ascend.

Today it is literally fucking impossible to ascend with foids without being 6'1" tall, blue eyes, great hair, muscular, NT personality etc... no matter how fucking respectable you are, unless you are a literal millionaire. Not even the Nazis filtered humans that fucking brutally.

Foids are the most cruel and barbaric force at least on our planet, with black holes being possibly worse but they have a lot in common.
Everyone knows and still everyone is fine with that. Your efforts would be better spent on chadfishing experiments tbhngl @ReconElement @Edmund_Kemper

I hear ya, bro. But to be fair, this seems like most of humanity to me. What's that song from like 2000 or even the 90's... "What have you done for ME lately?"

At least the Nazis were honest about their motives. Foids pretend to be innocent. JFL.

Foids are vaginal capitalists, meaning they're always sexually attracted to male thoroughbreds who have the pedigree of physical looks in appearance, money, social status, and general social affluence within society, the very sexual reproductive behavior of foids is biological eugenics in its purest form, they never wanted equality for both genders under feminism, it was always about maximizing their reproductive or mating opportunities via upward economic social mobility from its very inception.

Then why do foids sleep with negros

If Hitler had appointed a foid as leader of the eugenics program, all sub 8s would have been extinct in a matter of a few years, including most of the nazis :feelskek:

This "foids improve the gene pool so feminism is good" garbage is the most odious, cucked and low IQ stuff I have ever seen on incel sites.

Yeah, they improve the gene pool a lot through only having kids at their late 30s and 40s after decades of fruitless sex with random Chads, fucking serial killers and dark triads in general and picking some puny pretty boy over a healthy high T man just because he has an ugly face.

Luckily, this shit is rare here.

Don't compare peanut brained foids to Nazis, it's an insult.

Foids like Tall, high T, dark triad men which shows these men can beat other men, and also good looks, which is evidence of good genes.

It’s ethnic women, especially noodlewhores, who are the biggest nazis. They hate their own race so much they won’t date non-whites at all. At least white women date black and hispanic men.

You guys dont understand:

Hitler actually liked the Jews.
Gassing them was just a preference.

Then why do foids sleep with negros
Social status, every good capitalist and corporatist cares a lot about public relations looking good in appearances or going along to get along.

The uncontrolled vaginal capitalist is no better.

Last edited:
Social status, every good capitalist or corporatist cares a lot about public relations looking good in appearances or going along to get along.
Absolute value of US federal debt in dollars IQ. Great analogy describing the virtue signaling behavior that takes place.

Absolute value of US federal debt in dollars IQ. Great analogy describing the virtue signaling behavior that takes place.
A foid is nothing more than a biological eugenicist vaginal capitalist, never forget. Sexual capital and money is the religion of foids everywhere. They're basically the eternal Jew of the genders rubbing their hands together after applying lipstick.

Last edited:
Better this way. As time passes, maybe less incels.

Social status, every good capitalist or corporatist cares a lot about public relations looking good in appearances or going along to get along.

The uncontrolled vaginal capitalist is no better.
Omg u are making me hate capatalism which I was a big fan of

Omg u are making me hate capatalism which I was a big fan of
Foids were the first original capitalists, it started with the first woman spreading her legs open for the first man after his first hunt in exchange for food he produced through his own labor. This is the essence of a foid's vaginal capitalism over men.

I'm a fascist, so I hate capitalists and communists equally.