Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids are the problem not us!

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
Most of us here started as bluepilled and nice guys, but foids quickly changed everything for us. We saw foids in their prime in middle, high school, and university only go for the 6’6 Mega Jawline Chad or Tyrone and leave incels to rot in misery and lonlieness.

What I’m trying to say is we shouldn’t give a shit about our height or face or ethnicity, ITS FOIDS THAT NEED TO BE FUCKING PUT BACK IN THEIR PLACE and learn to enjoy fucking short and ugly men like they used to before tinder and Instagram made them Chad only :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

@InMinecraft tries so hard to be a Blackpiller...i bet hes a fuckin glowie or a bitch

Joined Apr 3, 2022
Posts 10,882

Water is wet
fire is hot

:bluepill: is the source of all problems tbh

:bluepill: is the source of all problems tbh
Gynocentric take. If you were truly blackpilled you would understand that foids are the singular source of all our problems, if they just wanted to fuck us instead of chad and Tyrone :reeeeee:

Gynocentric take. If you were truly blackpilled you would understand that foids are the singular source of all our problems, if they just wanted to fuck us instead of chad and Tyrone :reeeeee:
Stop coping, women can't do anything in society, they needed men to enable them and so appeared soys, simps and cucks, I still hate them more than women

Stop coping, women can't do anything in society, they needed men to enable them and so appeared soys, simps and cucks, I still hate them more than women
Soys simps and cucks only appeared because of foids decision to crave chad and Tyrone instead of normal or Incel males :reeeeee:

Soys simps and cucks only appeared because of foids decision to crave chad and Tyrone instead of normal or Incel males :reeeeee:
Nah women always craved chads cock, since the dawn of humanity

Nah women always craved chads cock, since the dawn of humanity
Bullshit, my father and grandfathers on both sides are giga subhuman. Foids recently chose to aggressively go for only chad and Tyrone instead of settling for their looksmatch or even accepting a average male :reeeeee:

All holes are short-sighted, vain and unworthy of respect.

Biblical Shem near Kabbalah (Hebrew: [UWSL]קַבָּלָה[/UWSL] Qabala ).

52FA76D9 ACB1 4C0C B4C4 2A3B02BA2642

In 737, Khazars settled in Shamkir after the Arabian commander Mervan's campaign to the Volga. In 752, the city was destroyed by the Sabir people (Sephar Jews), who lived nearby and rebelled against the Arabs. In 854, the Muslim Khazars took refuge in Shamkir.

Last edited:
We should marry foids off before age 16 and allow men to rape their wives. That will make the foids orgasm and then everyone will be happy.

Most of us here started as bluepilled and nice guys, but foids quickly changed everything for us. We saw foids in their prime in middle, high school, and university only go for the 6’6 Mega Jawline Chad or Tyrone and leave incels to rot in misery and lonlieness.

What I’m trying to say is we shouldn’t give a shit about our height or face or ethnicity, ITS FOIDS THAT NEED TO BE FUCKING PUT BACK IN THEIR PLACE and learn to enjoy fucking short and ugly men like they used to before tinder and Instagram made them Chad only :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Women rights should be ratified. Foids should be the property of their patriarch.

giving foids rights was a mistake

Fair point seems to me

Soys are the problem

Firstlt, women don't need to be put back in place lol you meed to offer something of value. Secondly, stop raging over your virginity. Why are you so enamored by sex? As if getting laid will change a damn thing about you? The prospect of sex is poison on your mind, and I fucking doubt you've ever talked to a girl without the expectation of maybe getting some action. Stop expecting things. You are owed nothing from the world. However, you do owe yourself to improve in every facet of living. Sex is literally useless. Getting a job, getting a degree, making friends, learning social skills... hell, even learning a new skill or picking up a hobby is infinitely better than 20 minutes of fucking. Sex is temporary and will not change anything once you inevitably get laid. Getting a gf won't make you hate life less. If you're prerequisite to being happy is reliant on someone else you're simply stupid or ignorant to the reality of being content with oneself.

Foids are incapable of seeing past the surface level. :feelsjuice:

Firstlt, women don't need to be put back in place lol you meed to offer something of value. Secondly, stop raging over your virginity. Why are you so enamored by sex? As if getting laid will change a damn thing about you? The prospect of sex is poison on your mind, and I fucking doubt you've ever talked to a girl without the expectation of maybe getting some action. Stop expecting things. You are owed nothing from the world. However, you do owe yourself to improve in every facet of living. Sex is literally useless. Getting a job, getting a degree, making friends, learning social skills... hell, even learning a new skill or picking up a hobby is infinitely better than 20 minutes of fucking. Sex is temporary and will not change anything once you inevitably get laid. Getting a gf won't make you hate life less. If you're prerequisite to being happy is reliant on someone else you're simply stupid or ignorant to the reality of being content with oneself.
Gas yourself IT faggot cuck :lul:
@Fat Link @CCPcel

Sound like infiltrator.

Firstlt, women don't need to be put back in place lol you meed to offer something of value.
Yes they need fewer rights than men, otherwise they’ll keep going exclusively for low iq violent bullying chads. Women don’t select for valuable traits.
Why are you so enamored by sex? As if getting laid will change a damn thing about you?
Sex is by far the most pleasurable activity and a necessity to be happy.
The prospect of sex is poison on your mind, and I fucking doubt you've ever talked to a girl without the expectation of maybe getting some action. Stop expecting things. You are owed nothing from the world.
We are owed sex in return for paying taxes that benefit women more than men. Women make use of tax-money way more than men via subsidies and welfare.
Sex is temporary and will not change anything once you inevitably get laid. Getting a gf won't make you hate life less. If you're prerequisite to being happy is reliant on someone else you're simply stupid or ignorant to the reality of being content with oneself.
Sex and romance are necessities for happiness. You can’t be happy without these.
Getting a job, getting a degree, making friends, learning social skills... hell, even learning a new skill or picking up a hobby is infinitely better than 20 minutes of fucking.
Not true

Last edited:
If your a foid you should be brutally beaten and raped until mental breakdown @Sneir :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fhos were always chad only, the internet just further asserted their deprived nature

IT faggot, if you are a toilet, I hope niggers rape you(........................Probably in 'video game')