Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids are the worst killers - Abortion statistics

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★

Nuff said, 3.6 million kids were killed in one year (1991). Only in Russia.

In 1991, the year of the fall of the Soviet Union, a record number of about 3,608,000 abortions were performed in Russia. This number declined steadily over the years and by 2002 Russian doctors were performing 1,802,000 abortions annually.

And they would keep doing that if birth control were not present. Or without condoms they would spread STDs like flies.
Holy fuck, foids are truly the plague of nature.
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Foids dont wanna be impoverished by having kids. Also, they dont want children with ugly men. I think the phenomenon of betabuxx is a lot more common than people think.

makes you wonder..why hasnt Putin outlawed Abortions ? since everyone thinks hes so based..but then again he just started another war so we know he doesnt give two shits about human life..but im speaking from a purely nationalistic perspective: if more russian women have russian babies, his country will have more brains and more workforce and soldiers..so it doesnt make any fucking sense why he would still allow abortions to take place. what a cuck!

Russia has a severly declining population, and an aging population too. And now things are so fucked up in Russia anyone who has the means to leave is doing so. They're gonna have problems if they keep letting foids kill their babies.

Russia has a severly declining population, and an aging population too. And now things are so fucked up in Russia anyone who has the means to leave is doing so. They're gonna have problems if they keep letting foids kill their babies.
Only foids and cheap labor get to leave Russia.

Slowly have the nation's population decay or end women's rights. Easy choice

Only foids and cheap labor get to leave Russia.
who cares about your average male shit?

yea axactly , this world worships woman , and makes it very apparent

Abortion is good.
I side with femminists on abortion: too many people are in this world. Personally, i have not respect for humankind (and nature), i only love some things humankind has produced, such as some forms of art and science, but the humankind is evil for me.

Abortion is bad because it makes it easier for foids to not be monogamous. The more foids turn away from monogamy, the harder it gets for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back