Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids don't have to wear masks in stores

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Everytime I manage to leave this place for an extended period of time, I get blackpilled IRL. I'm at the gas station and this tweaker looking bitch comes in not wearing a mask. I ask the cashier if masks are no longer required. He says they are, but that "she's being difficult". He tries to ask her to wear a mask, but fumbles his words and starts stuttering. This guy is a tall blonde chad! All he has to do is call the cops on her, and as long as he doesn't put his hands on her, they'll side with him. Cops are the biggest enforcer of masks and social distancing.

I don't fear the virus spreading, as it's a hoax. However, I resent the fact that I have to wear a mask, as I can barely breathe and everytime I exhale, my glasses fog up. And this methhead cunt doesn't have to, all because she has shredded roastbeef between her legs.

A year ago I would've laid down the law on that bitch, despite my fears of getting arrested. I no longer fear getting arrested, but I am too jaded to keep getting riled up over bitches. I'm an incel and I'm less cucked than this Chad. Not only is he a Chad, but as an employee he has the power to remove that bitch, something I cannot do without serious consequences. I'm sick of having to do guys' jobs for them, this society has done nothing but shit on me. I just want to cope in peace, but I can't even go to the gas station without being hit with ragefuel.

What state do you live in that it's required to wear masks in store? I can't even find masks or hand sanitizer lol.
Southern California. As long as you cover your face with like a bandana you're good. Fortunately I've been able to find toilet paper. I go to the Dollar Tree when it opens at 8am. You can only get 4 rolls per customer, so I had to go to 6 different stores. Better than having a poopy booty though.

Southern California. As long as you cover your face with like a bandana you're good. Fortunately I've been able to find toilet paper. I go to the Dollar Tree when it opens at 8am. You can only get 4 rolls per customer, so I had to go to 6 different stores. Better than having a poopy booty though.
Try using water:feelsUnreal::feelsseriously:
Legit idk why people think a toilet paper is the only way yo clean your butt.
@chudur-budur give these guys some knowledge :feelsYall:

Try using water:feelsUnreal::feelsseriously:
Legit idk why people think a toilet paper is the only way yo clean your butt.
@chudur-budur give these guys some knowledge :feelsYall:

Who on fucking earth uses tp? Damn.

I never had a problem with TP, but finding alcohol based hand sanitizer is impossible. I did find one bottle left out of like 5 barren shelves that had anti-bacterial hand sanitizer without ethanol or rubbing alcohol so worthless for corona virus, yet these idiots are snatching it up like piranhas. I'm reduced to using old disinfectant sprays I had before the "pandemic" to clean my hands after touching stuff in public. Never saw any purchasable masks anywhere.
Its usually people selling masks on the street. Yeah people don't realize that they're only screwing themselves by panic buying.