Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids literally remember their first Chad all their life

Electus

Electus

Veteran
★★★★
Browsing relationship forums in my native language I notice a very interesting pattern of foids saying how they are in their 20s, 30s, even 40s and married and how they think every day of some Chad that was their boyfriend when they were 15. You can't make this shit up. They always start with "I am happily married and my husband loves me" and bs like that and then they shit out a wall of text of their feelings and how they still stalk some fag on social media 20 years later. Meanwhile, no woman who sees me outside from my high school or college remembers me or looks at me at all.

Browsing relationship forums in my native language I notice a very interesting pattern of foids saying how they are in their 20s, 30s, even 40s and married and how they think every day of some Chad that was their boyfriend when they were 15. You can't make this shit up. They always start with "I am happily married and my husband loves me" and bs like that and then they shit out a wall of text of their feelings and how they still stalk some fag on social media 20 years later. Meanwhile, no woman who sees me outside from my high school or college remembers me or looks at me at all.
@lifefuel posted a video of two foids saying that
how they make memories with Chad in their hoe phase for later

First chad or their first boyfriend?

And no woman other than her own Mama's is ever going to remember us that's for damn sure