Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids really think they shut us up when they don't find some psl god attractive

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Foids think they're so smart when they say that X chad is actually not attractive to her. They really think they debunked the blackpill.
The fact that foids find only a fraction of chads attractive instead of all of them is really not supposed to be a good talking point for dunking on incels. You never hear a man say they would reject some stacy in spite of her not being their type. I can think of a foid that's not my type looks-wise, but if she was objectively a high-psl stacy I would definitely not reject her. For women however, you not only have to be high-psl, but also her "type".
That's a bad hill to die on for foids who use that argument to debunk the blackpill. Really, saying that you like momoa and not cavill is really not supposed to distance me from the blackpill. Saying that meeks is unattractive to you isn't making me less of a blackpiller either.

High iq post

A lot of blackpillers on here underestimate how picky foids are.

You could be really goodlooking but if you don’t fit that foids specific type you can still have a fairly high chance of getting rejected.

Women care about a lot more factors than JUST facial attractiveness (i’m not denying that looks play a significant role.)

Women care about how others perceive you socially.

Past Chads couldn’t get by on just their looks 100 years ago as much as they can now.

Foids still expect men to be dominant, aggressive, dark triad, and to “look the part.”

It’s all about having a status symbol. Women want Chad because other women desire him and he has social capital.

Whores do not rate men objectively the way men rate women.