Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL For croatiancels here that foid inflitator is from balkan.

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★

Lmao she doxxxxxed herself.
1. In the photo profile it is her in real life
2. She is in college rn
3. She is from croatia

@Mecoja
@manlet cUnt
@racoon4
@CroatianManlet
Do something to her because she tried to inflitrate my telegram group.

@mentalcel1
@Sneir
thoughts?

View attachment 635290

Lmao she doxxxxxed herself.
1. In the photo profile it is her in real life
2. She is in college rn
3. She is from croatia

@Mecoja
@manlet cUnt
@racoon4
@CroatianManlet
Do something to her because she tried to inflitrate my telegram group.

@mentalcel1
@Sneir
thoughts?
Giga low IQ foid moment

who gives a shit about your fucking cringe "telegram" group bro? and you got lucky she joined that, you should have tried to get her to sext instead of sperging out

hate retards on here that are confronted with opportunities and never do anything on them.

give me just one opportunity with a foid and id be gone

who gives a shit about your fucking cringe "telegram" group bro? and you got lucky she joined that, you should have tried to get her to sext instead of sperging out

hate retards on here that are confronted with opportunities and never do anything on them.

Listen here man i'm a ricecel plus croatian languange is very hard also i'm not that tall
Think about it nigga
Hell even average croatian zoomer height is too tall

Well i will get banned for being a white knight here like that dude @LDARbeforeROPE

Plus IT inflitator wants us dead

Well i will get banned for being a white knight here like that dude @LDARbeforeROPE
asking a foid who for some miraclious reason joined your sperg retard autist "telegram" group for tit pics is qualified as "white knighting"?

sub-100 IQ

Lmao how tall are you?

no you said you wanted to track me down and kill me in that other post and you think im gunna join your gay little fag group dude? :feelskek::feelskek:

tell her to make account on here and PM me
She doesnot want to

no you said you wanted to track me down and kill me in that other post and you think im gunna join your gay little fag group dude? :feelskek::feelskek:
I'm living in shithole riceland so i have no money to do anything
c'mon man it was the past

say to her "im going to fuck your pussyhole you stupid fucking cunt" and post screenshot of it here with her reply
Well well okay you miss this opportunity she said that she want 6'1 bf :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Well well okay you miss this opportunity she said that she want 6'1 bf :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
thats not an opportunity because she dont come to some gay group that i ran. for me to be given the same opprtunity as you she would have to have messaged in my inbox here.

thats not an opportunity because she dont come to some gay group that i ran. for me to be given the same opprtunity as you she would have to have messaged in my inbox here.
So look here man you are 25 years old and have no other chance to get a foid. Look man i would not track you down it was larping at best. You can join the group and there is a history chat of her. Volcel if you would not use this opportunity to get that meathole. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

So look here man you are 25 years old and have no other chance to get a foid. Look man i would not track you down it was larping at best. You can join the group and there is a history chat of her. Volcel if you would not use this opportunity to get that meathole. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
its your gay group you delusional fuck

if i had a chance with her she would make account here to message me. but shes not interested

its your gay group you delusional fuck
What is the problem then come and chat to her if you are really grown man
Why would you rotting here if there is opportunity like this

if i had a chance with her she would make account here to message me. but shes not interested
You are not even chatting to her

Screenshot 20220704 093601

Cmon why are you being a volcel here? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
She was removed from my group but you can still chat to her because i already replied to the chat

asking a foid who for some miraclious reason joined your sperg retard autist "telegram" group for tit pics is qualified as "white knighting"?

sub-100 IQ
talk that to the mods

I hope that bitch gets gangraped by bunch of niggers and stoned to death!

Why are you always so angry:feelshaha:?
Accurate avi

Screenshot 20220704 095446

@jerkjocky come get her bro if you are not volcel nigger that group is not mine and i didnot even join that group
Here is two of my account:
Screenshot 20220704 100029

Why would you want to rot here when you can easily ascend with croatian foid with your height 6'1 and you are white.
That account with Jessica name is not my fucking account.
Try that man dont be a volcel

Last edited:
I want to fuck her

View attachment 635317
@jerkjocky come get her bro if you are not volcel nigger that group is not mine and i didnot even join that group
Here is two of my account:
View attachment 635318

Why would you want to rot here when you can easily ascend with croatian foid with your height 6'1 and you are white.
That account with Jessica name is not my fucking account.
Try that man dont be a volcel
youre a doxxing nigga i dont trust your sleezy rice ass. send a screen shot of you telling her i want to fuck her pussy and to join this site and message me

youre a doxxing nigga i dont trust your sleezy rice ass. send a screen shot of you telling her i want to fuck her pussy and to join this site and message me
Dont trust on what if you join that site then talk to her atleast you will try
I blantantly give my screen shoot of my account to prove that i would not track you down

Look here you are a 6'1 white dude with 4/10 face and you donwt want to give an effort to this opportunity
You are a volcel dude

Screenshot 20220704 101447

This meatflap was banned from my telegram group lol i only have two that i already gave the proof to you for that telegram account.

Look here you are a 6'1 white dude with 4/10 face and you donwt want to give an effort to this opportunity
You are a volcel dude
nigga theres a 1000 chicks on trannycord in various servers thats not "a chance"

you had the chance because she joined YOUR fucking group dude jfl

nigga theres a 1000 chicks on trannycord in various servers thats not "a chance"

She currently joined this telegram group that is not mine

You can try chat to her
You can literally chat to her after seeing the group list
Say to her that you are westerner or some stuff then mention your height

How come that meatflap is a tranny i have no proof of it lmao

Listen here nigga i'm not white like you i'm 6ft KHHv ricecel and i didnot even know what is croatian languange is if you try to ask her to chat in croatian languange then she will

It's not my decoy account and i'm too lazy to do anything to you.
All that bs i typed was just an edgy rage of a virgin ricecel

Listen here nigga i'm not white like you i'm 6ft KHHv ricecel and i didnot even know what is croatian languange is if you try to ask her to chat in croatian languange then she will
youre 6ft in riceland and youre pretending to be incel ? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

youre 6ft in riceland and youre pretending to be incel ? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I'm lacking maxilla froward growth to get foid.
All i see male zoomer taller and better looking than me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back