Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL For croatiancels here that foid inflitator is from balkan.

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
youre 6ft in riceland and youre pretending to be incel ? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Dude just talk to her already because this opportunity will not come again
What are you waiting for turning to 30 then rope huh?

Dude just talk to her already because this opportunity will not come again
What are you waiting for turning to 30 then rope huh?
nigga im going to mexico not chat sum skank on internet :feelshaha::feelshaha:

nigga im going to mexico not chat sum skank on internet :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Lmao ascend already and stop rotting in this hell hole purgatory
Sub negative IQ if you cannot pull some bean foid with that height

Lmao ascend already and stop rotting in this hell hole purgatory
Sub negative IQ if you cannot pull some bean foid with that height
yeah it costs money retard, im in new england which is the extreme opposite point from there over 30 hours drive. its going to take me over a year more of waging to save the money for it, and thats if i can even last that long because the mental toll of waging has me almost walking out the door quitting every shift.

so theres a significant chance i cant even hold it together long enough to save the money i need to go.

so fuck you, you fucking gook piece of shit

Jessica?Its not a popular foid name in Croatia.Maybe she is larping or is ethnic Italian living in Istria

yeah it costs money retard, im in new england which is the extreme opposite point from there over 30 hours drive. its going to take me over a year more of waging to save the money for it, and thats if i can even last that long because the mental toll of waging has me almost walking out the door quitting every shift.

so theres a significant chance i cant even hold it together long enough to save the money i need to go.

so fuck you, you fucking gook piece of shit
Answer my question volcel nigga did you ever having sex without any budget?

i dont think that phenotype exists in croatia. it's a larper

We need to send Marjan Siklic after her.

i dont think that phenotype exists in croatia. it's a larper
It exists, in fact when i was in Croatia i noticed that not many of them are not Med looking except the Southerners. But the problem is Balkan foids hate their own phenotype and men in general.

View attachment 635290

Lmao she doxxxxxed herself.
1. In the photo profile it is her in real life
2. She is in college rn
3. She is from croatia

@Mecoja
@manlet cUnt
@racoon4
@CroatianManlet
Do something to her because she tried to inflitrate my telegram group.

@mentalcel1
@Sneir
thoughts?
I want to grope her red fluffy cheeks :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Her pic looks edited, it might be a tranny. Language barrier is not a problem, younger people know english perfectly.

Her pic looks edited, it might be a tranny. Language barrier is not a problem, younger people know english perfectly.
I found no similar picture like her in yandex.com

I found no similar picture like her in yandex.com
What did she want? I think these foids fish for attention and compliments in incels spaces because they know how desperate incels are. Like that 16yo IT foid.

What did she want? I think these foids fish for attention and compliments in incels spaces because they know how desperate incels are. Like that 16yo IT foid.
She dont want anything and i dont want anything to do with her because as a ricecel i would be rejected brutally by this type of foid

It exists, in fact when i was in Croatia i noticed that not many of them are not Med looking except the Southerners. But the problem is Balkan foids hate their own phenotype and men in general.
they arent med looking but not celt/nordic like in the OP

it does exist in northern croatia, I've seen a few toilets that look like that
Bahhahahhahaha inexperienced :fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: buddy boyo tried to debunk it

Fakecel thread smh
There isn't a single guy in here that isn't 6ft

look how beautiful she is

I hope that bitch gets gangraped by bunch of niggers and stoned to death!
These stupid hoes are infiltrating the few spaces we have left and are trying to sow discord by pitting incels against each other :feelsohgod:

Lol as if hs is everything you waiting for some gigastacey that makes 1mil a year?
I'm jungle gook and i failed college entrance exam nigga

I'm jungle gook and i failed college entrance exam nigga
As the guy above said 6ft is a lot in curryland you think hunters go to the forest and give up easily they won't leave without a trophy even if it takes to go to the mountains

As the guy above said 6ft is a lot in curryland you think hunters go to the forest and give up easily they won't leave without a trophy even if it takes to go to the mountains
Listen here i need to dickmaxxxing rn to compensate for it
I'm tired brocel here thinking i literally live in the wood
All those rural area filled with old woman and all the young people concentrated in big cities. In SEA there are many big cities that require looks to win.

Listen here i need to dickmaxxxing rn to compensate for it
I'm tired brocel here thinking i literally live in the wood
All those rural area filled with old woman and all the young people concentrated in big cities. In SEA there are many big cities that require looks to win.
Dickpill is brutal and pretty much impossible to increase

Dickpill is brutal and pretty much impossible to increase
I'm a fucking gook and i'm tired being called fakecel because zoomer is height mogger on average

Answer my question volcel nigga did you ever having sex without any budget?
i dont have money to get to these places you brainlet. how am i supposed to come up with thousands of dollars when i can barely stand waging for a few hours?

i dont have money to get to these places you brainlet. how am i supposed to come up with thousands of dollars when i can barely stand waging for a few hours?
Well okay nogs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back