Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For everyone who is over 25. Do you still feel the necessity of a relationship?

Cessetto

Cessetto

Recruit
★★
As a nearly 30 years old wizard I must confess I completely lost this necessity and being in a relationship, but also losing my Vcard or experiencing my first kiss, is something which could bring me so much disease and bore. I am not only referring to the research for this experiences but also to living them, even if luckily I know that time will never come. At this age sex and women should matter less and less until they mean nothing at all and become something you can do without. I lost all my interest in these ones to the point I see them as something negative and troubles making. I have also reached the point of walking faster as my path crosses the one of a woman when I am walking around, to move away my looks when I cross a female one and change my way if I see a woman is randomly walking toward me from the opposite direction. I consider them as something futile, annoying and from which to keep the distance. Moreover, during summertime, watching so many women around dressed in sexy outfits like half shirts or large cleavages brings me so much disease and an impelling necessity of running away the farthest I could. And honestly I don't mind. Maybe my attitude is cope but I can guarantee you all it works perfectly.
What about you?

It just feels like I'm on survival mode at this point. Autopilot. I don't daydream about relationships

We are just like Tom Hanks in "Castaway". After he left the island, lost his friend Willson and the storm has destroyed his raft he also decides to leave the paddles and let the flow bring him anywhere it wants. But the difference is there will not be any ship to rescue us.

As a 31 years old I feel the pressure more than ever. I’m not attracted to girls my age and realistically I can date a girl 5 years younger than me that means the longer I wait the older and uglier my future wife will be.

It's time to give up on women and time to make history.

Really? Honestly I have never felt this pressure and now I feel it least than ever. I have accepted the idea my life pathway is the one of a loner. It also seems like my lifestyle is helping me a lot by the time I have no free time for doing anything by the moment I spent most of my time at work.

Gentlemen, despite of what society wants us to think about ourselves, there is nothing wrong on us. There is nothing wrong in being an incel, there is nothing wrong at all. We are just dudes who are unlucky in experiencing relationships due to our poor looks. No one ever said we are all meant to mate. To hell anyone saying "the right person is out there for everyone".

i still fantasize about being in a relationship to make myself feel good but my internal need to be in one is nowhere near as strong as it was in the past.

You should stop fantasizing about it because it can only brings more frustration to you and it's worse.

As a 31 years old I feel the pressure more than ever. I’m not attracted to girls my age and realistically I can date a girl 5 years younger than me that means the longer I wait the older and uglier my future wife will be.
Exactly. Every year more pressure, because every year I am one year older and my agematch looks worse and worse every year.

Well here in my country after a certain age no one is interested in meeting new people. When you go around you can easily notice how every group of friends doesn't admit any stranger. About myself I am not interested in meeting no one new too.

I'm will be 34 yo this year and all that is need is food, somewhere to live, alcohol, my hobbies and a decent job. I would be happier if I had a dog, but that is impossible right now.

No. It would be nice but with todays foids its impossible. Not just normies but chads and tyrones are failing at relationshits.(Chad is NOT failing with women and casual sex though!!!)

At 31 I feel such need, but have given up. Even if it was possible, said foid would probably cheat on me and take all my money

Yes, because being alone 24/7 is overrated especially when it has been such for literally decades, and honestly I like the idea of relationships because it means pussy on tap. [Ideally]
At 31 I feel such need, but have given up. Even if it was possible, said foid would probably cheat on me and take all my money
Yes, there in lies the rub.

I'm also at the point I don't actively go looking for anything anymore because after 3000 rejections you're just like, 'fuck this'.

And they have the fucking audacity to say, "Why are you just giving up? That's not the right kind of attitude to have."

Oh really, what kind of fucking attitude am I suppose to have after having shit slung into my face my entire life?! I hate motherfuckers like that.

Last edited:
I do wish for a meaningful life partner. Sadly my personality isnt dark triad and my looks are sub par.

And they have the fucking audacity to say, "Why are you just giving up? That's not the right kind of attitude to have."
Just reply:"This is the only right attitude to feel fine with myself."
I came to the point that rejecting whatever gives you frustration and makes you uncomfortable, women in our case, is the only way to live fine.

Just reply:"This is the only right attitude to feel fine with myself."
I came to the point that rejecting whatever gives you frustration and makes you uncomfortable, women in our case, is the only way to live fine.
Yeah, I've just got to the point of disregarding everything the majority of imbecile normies have to say at this point.

I literally feel like I'm surrounded by human sheep everywhere daily, you can't reason or talk with them and you just can't change their stupid little minds on much of anything. It it is rare that I ever get to talk to somebody as equally as intelligent as me.

When you are too far gone and on the blackpills for too long you are no longer capable of having normal human relationships. You need to be a little bit bluepilled and programmed to connect with others.

When you are too far gone and on the blackpills for too long you are no longer capable of having normal human relationships. You need to be a little bit bluepilled and programmed to connect with others.
I agree with the overall sentiment but more and more I find myself having very little in common with most people, it's gotten to the point I have to fake conversational talking points just to talk or fit in with other people and even then I'm a terrible actor.

I agree with the overall sentiment but more and more I find myself having very little in common with most people, it's gotten to the point I have to fake conversational talking points just to talk with other people and even then I'm a terrible actor.
It's because you don't have life. You have no experiences. You are an empty shell. No development for years. Milestones missed. Everyone else lives life, you rot in solitary. Inceldom goes much deeper than not getting casual sex. It's a symptom of overall rejection, of an outcast. Incels have no life. How could you ever connect with living people?

It's because you don't have life. You have no experiences. You are an empty shell. No development for years. Milestones missed. Everyone else lives life, you rot in solitary. Inceldom goes much deeper than not getting casual sex. It's a symptom of overall rejection, of an outcast. Incels have no life. How could you ever connect with living people?
True, and the irony is that I want to fit in so badly where I keep trying but in the end no matter what I do or say it is always untenable no matter what good intentions I may have. It's a brutal realization to be sure, but like a dog who chases his own tail even if he never actually grabs on hold of it I keep trying anyways because if I don't keep trying then I must admit defeat, especially defeat within my own self. If I feel totally defeated then there is no longer any point to go on any further, I hope I never get to that point but truly I don't know.

Last edited:
True, and the irony is that I want to fit in so badly where I keep trying but in the end no matter what I do or say it is always untenable no matter what good intentions I may have. It's a brutal realization to be sure, but like a dog who chases his own tail even if he never actually grabs on hold of it I keep trying anyways because if I don't keep trying then I must admit defeat, especially defeat within my own self.
Life is bullshit and everything is predetermined in genetics and where you are born and who are your parents. Genes, location and socio-economic status is everything. There is no improvement. If live doesn't carry you then it's over. There is nothing you can do about that. Lottery is literally the only thing that can change your life. I wouldn't feel too "defeated."

Life is bullshit and everything is predetermined in genetics and where you are born and who are your parents. Genes, location and socio-economic status is everything. There is no improvement. If live doesn't carry you then it's over. There is nothing you can do about that. Lottery is literally the only thing that can change your life. I wouldn't feel too "defeated."
I'm too stubborn to quit and I generally despise the feeling of being defeated, if I ever was defeated, I mean really truly defeated, I would burn down this world just out of spite. Not at that point yet, I'm just saying.

Last edited:
I've become completely disillusioned, and most of the time I don't even want a relationship anymore.