Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel For some shorter white normiemaxxed guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
If this is the kind of critical comments and opinions about them the average guy that looks like this is getting...
that's literally just an enraged inkler on the internet commenting. I doubt the members of IncelsWithoutHate are any less retarded than the average member here (average IQ estimated ~80)

that's literally just an enraged inkler on the internet commenting. I doubt the members of IncelsWithoutHate are any less retarded than the average member here (average IQ estimated ~80)
When people get angry they reveal their true feelings and point out flaws they wouldn't usually point out tbh

This guy imo definitely doesn't belong on a place like this but I wouldn't be surprised if this is what some women thought when seeing him because of how high their standards in men are.

If this guy is a virgin then it’s beyond over for me:feelsrope:

I can't see his eye area, but it looks he has a double chin, below average tbh

Yeah his chin isn't that good and reminds you of the whitecel version of the chad in the Yes. meme. But his white skin halos and hides some of that in a way it wouldn't for darker skinned guys. It doesn't help that he's a bit stocky and pudgy looking either.

Sunglasses are definitely a good way to fraud eye area. Only one problem though: at some point the sunglasses have to come off.

let's be real, that comment was probably written by someone seething cause he looks like the Elephant man.
the guy in the pic looks ok.

Yeah his chin isn't that good and reminds you of the whitecel version of the chad in the Yes. meme. But his white skin halos and hides some of that in a way it wouldn't for darker skinned guys. It doesn't help that he's a bit stocky and pudgy looking either.

Sunglasses are definitely a good way to fraud eye area. Only one problem though: at some point the sunglasses have to come off.
You know that foids don't see white skin as attractive, dont you?

They prefer black skin a way more, just look at the black men interracial rates with white foids.

The only foids that prefer white men over black men, are asian foids

Still doesn’t look bad, pretty much an average cumskin

They prefer black skin a way more, just look at the black men interracial rates with white foids.

BBC is a disproven myth

If this guy is a virgin then it’s beyond over for me:feelsrope:
He is said not to be though and is in a college frat and really social. That greatly increases his chances of getting laid. Still the critical comment about him and particularly him looking like he has a small package is pretty suifuel ngl. People really reveal what they think when they are angry and I'm sure those critical opinions are held by a lot of women if a guy can easily notice flaws like this.

He is said not to be though and is in a college frat and really social. That greatly increases his chances of getting laid. Still the critical comment about him and particularly him looking like he has a small package is pretty suifuel ngl. People really reveal what they think when they are angry and I'm sure those critical opinions are held by a lot of women if a guy can easily notice flaws like this.
Ikr incels putting down other men it’s pathetic really

Still doesn’t look bad, pretty much an average cumskin

BBC is a disproven myth
It looks pretty bad tbh, having a double chin without being fat, means its over af for you.

This guy has a double chin without being fat, look at it:

I know his chin looks way better than the chin of this guy I posted, but it still looks bad

let's be real, that comment was probably written by someone seething cause he looks like the Elephant man.
Ok isn't the same as good though. And while the guy in the picture looks acceptable it's specifically said in the thread title that he was in a college frat and really social. That NTmaxxed characteristic saves a lot of guys from becoming incels. But by looks alone if those flaws can be so easily picked out then these things are far more noticeable than many would think and that's what this thread is about.
They do jfl.
@Subhuman Currycel @Blackpill Rage @Tenshi
@Colvin76
It looks pretty bad tbh, having a double chin without being fat, means its over af for you.

This guy has a double chin without being fat, look at it: View attachment 397242

I know his chin looks way better than the chin of this guy I posted, but it still looks bad
Yeah it does look bad but were he darker skinned I feel it would be more noticeable and be far more over for him.
The guy you posted a picture of with the double chin is not haloed by white skin either and you can see how much more noticeable the double chin is as a result.

Ok isn't the same as good though. And while the guy in the picture looks acceptable it's specifically said in the thread title that he was in a college frat and really social. That NTmaxxed characteristic saves a lot of guys from becoming incels. But by looks alone if those flaws can be so easily picked out then these things are far more noticeable than many would think and that's what this thread is about.

They do jfl.
@Subhuman Currycel @Blackpill Rage @Tenshi

@Colvin76

Yeah it does look bad but were he darker skinned I feel it would be more noticeable and be far more over for him.
The guy you posted a picture of with the double chin is not haloed by white skin either and you can see how much more noticeable the double chin is as a result.
No they dont, thats why you see way more whitecels than blackcels, colvin is the exception, and thats why he proves the rule.

The rule that its harder for blacks being incel than whites

No they dont, thats why you see way more whitecels than blackcels, colvin is the exception, and thats why he proves the rule.
White skin is still preferred by women over dull brown colored skin is what I meant. A lot of women also like dark brown/black skin but the intermediate shade common in many South Asian and SEA males.
The rule that its harder for blacks being incel than whites
Some of that is because a lot of thugmaxxed black guys take what they can get while a lot of whitecels have higher standards and won't just sleep with anyone.

“Incels Without hate” Just Fucking Lol. The cracker probs moggs the entire subreddit.

White skin is still preferred by women over dull brown colored skin is what I meant. A lot of women also like dark brown/black skin but the intermediate shade common in many South Asian and SEA males.

Some of that is because a lot of thugmaxxed black guys take what they can get while a lot of whitecels have higher standards and won't just sleep with anyone.
Having high standards is the most normie excuse you can have to justify the inceldom of somone, a landwhale and a top model want the same type of men, foids want one thing.

If you get rejected by a stacy, then you will get rejected by a burn victim foid, because all have the same standards.

White skin is preferred by asian foids only, the rest of them prefer black men, its a hard pillow to swallow, but its how things are

That guy mogs me hard
and somehow HE'S an incel
jfl, it never began

That guy mogs me hard
and somehow HE'S an incel
jfl, it never began
Ikr. If such critical characteristics are so noticeable what chance do a lot of other less better looking guys have?
But tbh it's implied he's haloed by his white skin, position in a college frat and ability to easily socialize. You see a lot of guys like that on uni campuses that still somehow manage to get into frats and get with some girls. Were he brown skinned I think he'd be in solid incel territory unfortunately.
Ikr incels putting down other men it’s pathetic really
But imo if a guy can notice these flaws in an an otherwise normal looking white male with clear skin that's a bit on the short side, then surely a woman can too. The implications of which are pretty unsettling tbh

Last edited:
If hes 3/10 then im -10000/10

When people get angry they reveal their true feelings and point out flaws they wouldn't usually point out tbh

This guy imo definitely doesn't belong on a place like this but I wouldn't be surprised if this is what some women thought when seeing him because of how high their standards in men are.

were he brown skin AND ugly
even brown skin prettyboys or chads will get pussy
If he looked the same but was brown he would have a much greater chance of being incel even if he was social and in a frat.
As it is even being white the guy in the picture doesn't look like the average pretty boy. He looks average. The kind of average white guy western society has began hating for being substandard. For not measuring up to women's rising standards and society's expectations for men to increasingly go above and beyond to benefit others and prove themselves while pretending they aren't doing that.

He's not even ugly tbh. Seriously, if that guy is fucking ugly then what the fuck am I? And since when is 5'9 short, that's a load of bullshit.

He's not even ugly tbh. Seriously, if that guy is fucking ugly then what the fuck am I? And since when is 5'9 short, that's a load of bullshit.
Sadly I don't think that commenter was alone in their view. If you are merely average looking that doesn't cut it nowadays and a lot of people believe they have the right to diminish you further for not meeting the standards of guys they have in their head and have come to expect through reinforcement in pop culture and the media.

That comment is coming from an incel from cuckswithouthate. Those cucks are so delusional and insecure that they'll rate a 8/10 Chad as 4/10 but will give a landwhale sheboon 9/10 rating ffs. They are fucking retarded.

No person with a shred of common sense will rate him 3/10. He looks like a high tier normie who can ascend with a Becky without putting in much effort.

That comment is coming from an incel from cuckswithouthate. Those cucks are so insecure that they'll rate a 8/10 Chad as 4/10 but will give a landwhale sheboon 9/10 rating ffs. They are fucking retarded.

No person with a shred of common sense will rate him 3/10. He looks like a normie who can ascend with a Becky without putting in much effort.
But do you think this guy would successfully be able to run alpha redpill game without coming off as a goof? I don't think he would. Whereas a prettyboy or tall masculine chad would easily be able to get away with that. And I don't doubt that some of the same flaws pointed out in that comment are something a non negligible portion of women would notice and look down on him and judge him for.

That comment is coming from an incel from cuckswithouthate. Those cucks are so delusional and insecure that they'll rate a 8/10 Chad as 4/10 but will give a landwhale sheboon 9/10 rating ffs. They are fucking retarded.

No person with a shred of common sense will rate him 3/10. He looks like a high tier normie who can ascend with a Becky without putting in much effort.
This.

Yes bro I’m ideal
655549E9 EFDB 412D 89E2 D079A27A82E3

It's fucking ovER
Time to pack my suitcase and gtfo if I ever plan on ascending.

You fell for the Jew propaganda. All races of foids overwhelmingly prefer white men, it isn't close. Black men have horrible response rates on websites. I think only Asian men are worse(maybe). The media worships Tyrone(Athletes, Artists, Actors, Entertainers, etc....), but if you aren't outstanding as a black man you get nothing.

I don't think skin color matters at all in regards to lookism it's all cultural, pale skin is considered ideal in most of Asia while in the west tan and darker skin is more desirable.

Women look for masculine features, anything aside from sickly pale would look desirable to Women if the said skin is on a attractive dude.