Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Forgive me brocels for I have simped

OPblau

OPblau

Greycel
is there a way on Uber eats to see who your driver will be before you decide to tip? I always tip because most Uber drivers are broke ethnics like me just trying to get by but I accidentally gave a food a %20 tip

Brutal tbh Ngl unless it’s a old granny or something

Can you report her for the app? It would be nice

just don't ever do that again

Doesn't count as simping since you didn't know

Doesn't count as simping since you didn't know
Still I'd rather avoid helping/interacting with foids if at all possible but it's difficult, cashiers/vets, co-workers and sisters it's fucking daily I can't go more than an hour without seeing them and more than a day without talking to them and I hate it

is there a way on Uber eats to see who your driver will be before you decide to tip? I always tip because most Uber drivers are broke ethnics like me just trying to get by but I accidentally gave a food a %20 tip
we can forgive but we will never forget

Track her down and lay spike strips in front of her car

Why would you ever tip? They aren’t entitled to your money

the concept of tips are such bullshit.

Damn this is why I just order pickup

Apparently OP feels bad for ethnics for some reason
Ethnic foids have life easier than tutorial mode with hacks on. But tipping in general is pretty retarded.

You’re demoted

If you tip before finalising your order, then you won't see who's bringing your stuff. You can always tip afterwards.

Report her for bad hygiene. Sue her for stinking up your car seat that reeks of raw fish.

Thats cucked in a way. Try not to do it again.

Why would you ever tip? They aren’t entitled to your money
The basic concept of tips makes sense: you are giving a small token gift for those who go above and beyond the basic service you would expect for the basic payment.

The problem is over time so many people start doing it that workers begin to expect it for basic or sub-standard services, to the point where people are afraid of offending for not tipping, stupid shit like tips being automatically built into bills...

Unless you are about to leave and won't be frequenting business again there shouldn't be much of a pressure to tip, unless you fear foid will press spurious harassment charges to get back at you for not tipping her.

If it's something like you plan to come back to a restaurant, I can see tipping as being like an insurance policy to avoid someone spitting in your food? It's like a protection racket.
the concept of tips are such bullshit.
Naw it's just they got out of hand.

A basic service of a waiter is to do stuff like bring your food to you.

If something happens like you drop a coin and it rolls across the bar and the waiter goes and brings it back to you, that's above and beyond service, so tipping would make sense there.

The shit like "my waitress smiled at me!" getting a tip though, fuck that cucked shit.

The basic concept of tips makes sense: you are giving a small token gift for those who go above and beyond the basic service you would expect for the basic payment.

The problem is over time so many people start doing it that workers begin to expect it for basic or sub-standard services, to the point where people are afraid of offending for not tipping, stupid shit like tips being automatically built into bills...

Unless you are about to leave and won't be frequenting business again there shouldn't be much of a pressure to tip, unless you fear foid will press spurious harassment charges to get back at you for not tipping her.

If it's something like you plan to come back to a restaurant, I can see tipping as being like an insurance policy to avoid someone spitting in your food? It's like a protection racket.
That’s actually bullshit. You literally have to pay money to make sure your food isn’t spat on. This is why I prefer going to restaurants like chipotle or subway where the employee makes your meal in front of you. That way they obviously can’t spit on it and won’t have time to discriminate against you.