Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Formerly Blackpilled Currycel "Decline" takes Redpill & Delusionmaxxes into oblivion

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★
Not sure if you guys are familiar with the Incel youtuber Decline but this is just fucking sad.

He's 5'3
27 years old
Indian
Norwood 2

Declines not an incel, he's claims to have gotten laid multiple times without paying.

Declines not an incel, he's claims to have gotten laid multiple times without paying.
That's only because he found some old fat gigaslut that was hosting a gangbang. And the other time I think he found some degenerate couple that was into cuckoldry then never called him back. Every other time he has paid for it.

Let him cope in peace jfl

That's only because he found some old fat gigaslut that was hosting a gangbang. And the other time I think he found some degenerate couple that was into cuckoldry then never called him back. Every other time he has paid for it.
Still counts and I'm pretty sure he's admitted to having more unpaid encounters on freaky hookup apps. Also any idea if the gangbang was filmed?

Still counts and I'm pretty sure he's admitted to having more unpaid encounters on freaky hookup apps. Also any idea if the gangbang was filmed?
I'm not sure if it was filmed. He talks about it here

This piece of poo is not an incel, he got mmf threesomes (gay af sodomite)