Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Found out how over it is while browsing tinder.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
60% - 1 day ban

Last edited:
EVERY GIRL I SAW WAS OUT OF MY LEAGUE, all blonde, light eyes, and 7/10+ minimum. Even after swiping for over 30 minutes, is it set up this way? Usually the algorithm is a little different but this one seems to be like tiktok for the fact that it only shows attractive people. Why couldn't I be at least on that level? It's over boyos, 6'1 6/10 is nothing on most of the people there. Never believed the Tinder rumors but it's all too true. Fuck
So you are 6'1 6/10?

This is the longest length I've seen someone go to humble brag.

Humans are weird:feelskek:

So you are 6'1 6/10?
Rated by wheat waffles. a few other bros on the discord did as well, began looksmaxxing a little over a year ago and lost some weight and began boxing for cardio while getting ny teeth fixed and cleaning my skin, ratings went from 4.5 to 6.

Rated by wheat waffles. a few other bros on the discord did as well, began looksmaxxing a little over a year ago and lost some weight and began boxing for cardio while getting ny teeth fixed and cleaning my skin, ratings went from 4.5 to 6.
@SlayerSlayer

are you white? why do you think you belong here? Are you a coward?

are you white? why do you think you belong here? Are you a coward?
I'm half white half latino. I belong here for the fact that my race statistically has the lowest SMV in the west and I have less than subpar facial aesthetics

I'm half white half latino. I belong here for the fact that my race statistically has the lowest SMV in the west and I have less than subpar facial aesthetics
LARP

Half white half latino is the second highest SMV after mayofag

are you fucking kidding me?? Are you fucking kidding, do you know who you are talking to???? TELL ME ONE REASON WHY YOU HAVENT HAD SEX???

are you fucking kidding me?? Are you fucking kidding, do you know who you are talking to???? TELL ME ONE REASON WHY YOU HAVENT HAD SEX???
I'm truecel. I'll post face pic.

I'm truecel. I'll post face pic.
Wheat Waffles literally rated you 6/10. Just admit YOU ARE A COWARD.

YOU ARE AN INCEL BY PURE COWARDICE.

Wheat Waffles literally rated you 6/10. Just admit YOU ARE A COWARD.

YOU ARE AN INCEL BY PURE COWARDICE.
What would you want me to do to "prove" myself? I'm willing to do anything at this point.

What would you want me to do to "prove" myself? I'm willing to do anything at this point.
I WANT YOU TO GET OFF THIS FUCKING SITE AND ASK A BITCH OUT YOU FUCKIN FAKECEL

Reading posts like this is when i start to realise how truly deep the shit i am in is. Even compared to the people on here.

In truth i am probably something even more doomed than an "incel". But there just isnt any word for it yet, so i fit in the overarching subset.

Either way this whole worlds looking like its fuked. Seems the whole entire ships sinking slowly - whether you're on the deep end or not.