Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Framecel vs dicklet

ergoproxy6

ergoproxy6

Greycel
Would you rather have wide shoulders(im talking more than 22 inch) and a 4 inch dick or have a 6+ inch dick but narrow shoulders ( 14 or less inch)

I’m legit the latter boyo

Being a dicklet is obviously better.

Would you rather have wide shoulders(im talking more than 22 inch) and a 4 inch dick or have a 6+ inch dick but narrow shoulders ( 14 or less inch)
i've got shoulder width of 19.75 inches, last time i checked. and a 4 inch dick already. so i'd gladly take the 22 inch shoulders lol. FUCK having shoulders 5 inches less

I mean it depends. If you are truly a cursed irredeemable subhuman then wide shoulders would be the ideal option since it'd be best for gymmaxxing and intimidating other men. Not like you're going to be showing off the 4 incher to any foids anyways lmao. Though if you have even a small chance at ascending you'd want the 6+ incher since no matter what absolutely NO foid is accepting 4 fucking inches these days. :feelskek: