Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Frau TV WDR Incels [German]

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-

6:29

And ofc they didn't say a single word about hypergamy or the truth of the blackpill...

You can slightly see my avi JFL

Can a krautcel translate please?

I honestly wish we were violent enough to deserve all this attention

JFL they kind of virtue signaled by creating the larp account. (he has broken his nose, no hints to genetic hypergamy).
It's material from and about the funk docu from some months ago. From The Zeit (weekly newspaper) article, which accompanied the movie, is quoted here. only very radical, violent cases. (I don't know the full article)
At least she showed some sympathy (they had not experienced love) for us after reading a case of a truecel, who got experiences of bullying in school.

All I can understand is that frau in the title probably refers to a woman.

And again it's never a short ethnic male shown lurking and studying incel forums. Despite that being the demographic that would best be able to approach the situation of inceldom from the most objective stand point.

Bullshit, ethnics are too busy fucking Stacies left and right to waste their time online
Yeah well the demographics and experiences shared in incel communities tell a different story.
The only ethnics that are slaying Stacies are the low inhib Middle Eastern migrants but that's only a small sample of ethnic males.

Frauen ain't shit.

Can a krautcel translate please?

Not a kraut but I understand German well enough.

6:29

This is a basic rehash or retelling of the German YT feature on this forum earlier this year, from the perspective of one of two lefty state-funded German journos who made accounts here. The wicca foid-journo (notice the feathers in her hair, the strange 'jewelry') retells her experience making the YT feature, it centers her completely with a 'my experience with [xyz]' TV format. She gives the normie run-down on incels, you guys read this stuff on Buzzfeed and Vox a 1000 times already.

All I can understand is that frau in the title probably refers to a woman.

This is most likely a daytime TV segment for stay-at-home moms and housewives.

Last edited:
@MissingThePast

What about 6:29?

Frau TV hahahaha lol

>Frau TV
Super Busy