free virgins in islam heaven

Numb

Numb

We are just walking chemicals
-
Apparently if you go to muslim heaven, you get to be with 72 eternally young virgins.
Quran
This signifies the virtuous women of the world, who will enter Paradise on the basis of their faith and good works. Allah will make them young no matter how aged they might have died in the world; will make them beautiful whether or not they were beautiful in the world; and will make them virgins whether they died virgins in the world or after bearing children. If their husbands also entered Paradise with them, they would be joined with them. Otherwise, Allah will wed them to another dweller in Paradise.

I think I know who i'm going to follow boyos

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
whatever floats your boat

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
What if it turns out to be 72 incels

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
I'm still trying to find a truthful interpretation for hoor Al alyin.

If any sunnicel/sufismcel out there knows what these bitches symbolise. People let me know.

Numb

Numb

-

If any sunnicel/sufismcel out there knows what these bitches symbolise. People let me know.
When I was reminded about this I was searching for the verse, and I did see some people say it meant 72 virgin grapes. Not women. Though take it as you will. I personally don't believe in any religion.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

When it never begun you must keep yourself sane
-
Paradise in Islam is top tier kek, it's like paradise is simply an eternal brothel.

Wiseman

Wiseman

Law-Abiding Member
-

They symbolize nothing; they're female-looking creatures that will be awarded to the believers in heaven. Their eyes are described as beautiful and big, their skin is said to be fair and the color of their hair to be pitch black. ِAccording to some accounts, their hymens will be regenerated by God even after the believers break them in intercourse.

It's quite simple.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
What if you get bored after a thousand years. Any other copes?
Can I get drunk there?

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Anarcho nihilist
-
If that were really true I would convert to Islam within a heartbeat and would gladly blow myself up

Numb

Numb

-
If that were really true I would convert to Islam within a heartbeat and would gladly blow myself up
Funnily enough, it's the reason as to why there's so many terrorist attacks. The majority of them do it to get into heaven and be with the virgins

Dear FBI, not giving him any ideas. I'm simply stating facts.

E

Ethnic Natsoc

Admiral
-
What if you get bored after a thousand years. Any other copes?
Can I get drunk there?
According to the Quran, there are rivers made out of wine there.

Dionysus

Dionysus

Luminary
-
i could never believe in religion even if i wanted to

ryhan

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
-
Apparently if you go to muslim heaven, you get to be with 72 eternally young virgins.
Quran
This signifies the virtuous women of the world, who will enter Paradise on the basis of their faith and good works. Allah will make them young no matter how aged they might have died in the world; will make them beautiful whether or not they were beautiful in the world; and will make them virgins whether they died virgins in the world or after bearing children. If their husbands also entered Paradise with them, they would be joined with them. Otherwise, Allah will wed them to another dweller in Paradise.

I think I know who i'm going to follow boyos

Sorry to bust your bubble's but the 72 virgin thing is a bit of a mistranslation it was 72 raisins it was 1 big scam i'm sorry dude https://globalnation.inquirer.net/163694/raisins-not-virgins-quran-scholars-say

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
-
Personally I would prefer a virgin girl here in this world, marry her, grow old, die, and reunited in heaven.

Also,
Funnily enough, it's the reason as to why there's so many terrorist attacks. The majority of them do it to get into heaven and be with the virgins

Dear FBI, not giving him any ideas. I'm simply stating facts.

Kek Western countries should realize how much of a joke they are when their enemies' motivation is literally to get out of this clown world and escape inceldom. Should really introspect themselves and clown laws when to ISIS, ascending in heaven, in which it's existence isn't even certain, makes more logic and sense to fight for than ascending in this world