Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Friday Night LDAR Thread

Only if my wife lets me.
So are you also only Straight if your wife allows you to be? Does she control you involuntary body functions as well?

So are you also only Straight if your wife allows you to be? Does she control you involuntary body functions as well?

You got it all right. I'm a harmless male! We need feminism. :feelsgah::feelsahh:

You got it all right. I'm a harmless male! We need feminism. :feelsgah::feelsahh:
Are you also only allowed to be male and a feminist under your wife's permission?

@everyone GTFIH

I become MSTOW.

Men SENT Their Own Way.
In other words, you get divorce-raped?

This is truly interesting.

Can you give me a description and timeline of your daily life? I'm intrigued!

In other words, you get divorce-raped?

This is truly interesting.

Can you give me a description and timeline of your daily life? I'm intrigued!

Kill me please. I am but a husk of a man.

I am a husk. No words.

Reincarnate as a Chad.
Ok, 3... 2... 1... *BANG!*

Here Lies Cuck McCuckson.
Not the Current Year-The Current Year
Got Cucked and Died a KHHV.
Reincarnated as Chad

skip to 1:06

Pinnacle of Human Smartness and Stupidity in one.

You may not like it, but this is what both peak performance and failure LOOKS (not personality) like.

Women would rather have Chad HS droput than an incel in university. It's over, isn't it?
im about to graduate, so lifes passing me by
fuck
Do you want to go to uni?
If so, what would you want to major in?

Slept the entire fucking day.

Slept at 9pm-3am

mayoi_hachikuji_by_spiralgeass-d5ry24b.png

Saturday Morning now. Im still here:feelsbadman:.

im about to graduate, so lifes passing me by
fuck
Do you want to go to uni?
If so, what would you want to major in?
Responding to a question @ Saturday Morning,

Hell yea I wanna go to Uni, I'll major in Engineering, preferably Biomedical Engineering.

Responding to a question @ Saturday Morning,

Hell yea I wanna go to Uni, I'll major in Engineering, preferably Biomedical Engineering.
Canada? Also how come biomedical? Unless you go to top tier uni it’s going to be hard or unless you do postgrad just do mechanical engineering and you have choices in biomed or aerospace

Canada?
>Hells yea :D

Also how come biomedical?
> I see a lot of opportunity for research in it and we could potentially use it to genetically engineer ourselves to escape inceldom in the looks/height sense.

Unless you go to top tier uni it’s going to be hard or unless you do postgrad just do mechanical engineering and you have choices in biomed or aerospace
>Bruh, High tier or bu$t.

What grade are you in I can maybe help you if it’s not too late

ok you have 3 choices.

1.Waterloo
2.McMaster
3.University of Ottawa/Carleton

In that ranking order. Waterloo is going to be fucking hard because of inflated averages I applied for software eng back in 2015 and got rejected with a 95 but I had no extra curriculars due to having no friends and not interacting with anyone. Also the acceptance is 60% for biomed if you have a 95+ average for waterloo (SEG and BMed are insanely popular and only accept 90 something people) not to mention you need really good extra curriculars. But Waterloo is perfect for inceldom bunch of curries and asian incels and barely any chads. Would have went there because I got accepted for comp sci. MAIN REASON it’s good here is because COOP.

Second is McMaster because there medical programs in general are amazing along with their med school so you can easily do BMED for bachelors and have a bunch of options for post grad plus you get COOP but it’s shit compared to Waterloo.

Third is University of Ottawa and Carleton university It’s normie and chad central since it’s the capital of Canada. But they do offer coop for 3 yeas which is amazingly good. That’s the only good thing to come out of this school.

Respective averages to get in are:

Waterloo - 95-98+ and good extra curriculars (if you really wanted this I’d suggest getting off this site and doing a bunch of shit st your school or neighbourhood so you can put that on your application form)

McMaster - 90-95 decent extra curriculars, your first year is general engineering and then you specialize after that (if your average is really good in highschool they sill immediately put you into the program, I got this for Software but turned it down because it’s only good for med related fields)

Carleton and Ottawa - 80-90 average, its not that hard to get in and you can even chose an option to have a minor in IT so you learn programming on the side so it’s useful maybe if you want a tech related job in the med field. Choose this if you want to put the least amount of work in.

If you get into Waterloo for BMED you are set for life literally, you will lifemog everyone here. But it’s a fucking pain to get in, I was considering killing myself when I got rejected from software engineering and my parents got angry when I turned down comp sci because I hate advanced math. Hate myself now that I didn’t accept Comp sci here.

So you do you, when getting into uni its all about grades first year then job experience

ok you have 3 choices.

1.Waterloo
2.McMaster
3.University of Ottawa/Carleton

In that ranking order. Waterloo is going to be fucking hard because of inflated averages I applied for software eng back in 2015 and got rejected with a 95 but I had no extra curriculars due to having no friends and not interacting with anyone. Also the acceptance is 60% for biomed if you have a 95+ average for waterloo (SEG and BMed are insanely popular and only accept 90 something people) not to mention you need really good extra curriculars. But Waterloo is perfect for inceldom bunch of curries and asian incels and barely any chads. Would have went there because I got accepted for comp sci. MAIN REASON it’s good here is because COOP.

Second is McMaster because there medical programs in general are amazing along with their med school so you can easily do BMED for bachelors and have a bunch of options for post grad plus you get COOP but it’s shit compared to Waterloo.

Third is University of Ottawa and Carleton university It’s normie and chad central since it’s the capital of Canada. But they do offer coop for 3 yeas which is amazingly good. That’s the only good thing to come out of this school.

Respective averages to get in are:

Waterloo - 95-98+ and good extra curriculars (if you really wanted this I’d suggest getting off this site and doing a bunch of shit st your school or neighbourhood so you can put that on your application form)

McMaster - 90-95 decent extra curriculars, your first year is general engineering and then you specialize after that (if your average is really good in highschool they sill immediately put you into the program, I got this for Software but turned it down because it’s only good for med related fields)

Carleton and Ottawa - 80-90 average, its not that hard to get in and you can even chose an option to have a minor in IT so you learn programming on the side so it’s useful maybe if you want a tech related job in the med field. Choose this if you want to put the least amount of work in.

If you get into Waterloo for BMED you are set for life literally, you will lifemog everyone here. But it’s a fucking pain to get in, I was considering killing myself when I got rejected from software engineering and my parents got angry when I turned down comp sci because I hate advanced math. Hate myself now that I didn’t accept Comp sci here.

So you do you, when getting into uni its all about grades first year then job experience

Thanks, since markswise I'm good for Waterloo ATM, I just need some good extracurriculars. I'm a bro, I'll always be on this sit no matter what, but I'll try to adjust for normie life. Thinking about joining maybe the football team then.