Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Friday Night LDAR Thread

Thanks, since markswise I'm good for Waterloo ATM, I just need some good extracurriculars. I'm a bro, I'll always be on this sit no matter what, but I'll try to adjust for normie life. Thinking about joining maybe the football team then.
Yeah join a shit ton of clubs. My friend got rejected and had a 98 average. Meanwhile this foid got in because she was student council and leader of two clubs.

Not even kidding when I say this but try to start clubs at your school and then just invite your friends and that’s it. You can put that on your resume that you were the leader of a club, you’ll need a teacher to supervise but that shouldn’t be heard.

Try to do community work as well, check out MADD and maybe the Humane Society. Waterloo wants people who are doing good academically + socially they don’t want antisocial retards like me.

Yeah join a shit ton of clubs. My friend got rejected and had a 98 average. Meanwhile this foid got in because she was student council and leader of two clubs.

Not even kidding when I say this but try to start clubs at your school and then just invite your friends and that’s it. You can put that on your resume that you were the leader of a club, you’ll need a teacher to supervise but that shouldn’t be heard.

Try to do community work as well, check out MADD and maybe the Humane Society. Waterloo wants people who are doing good academically + socially they don’t want antisocial retards like me.
Fuck yea. Here I go, For all our Incel brothers!

Fuck yea. Here I go, For all our Incel brothers!
good luck but if you are at a public school it’s going to be even harder. The fucks at private schools are favourited.

Also keep in mind that 90 people (they increased capacity i believe) are accepted while over 1000 something apply in total.

You need to be the cream of the crop.

good luck but if you are at a public school it’s going to be even harder. The fucks at private schools are favourited.

Also keep in mind that 90 people (they increased capacity i believe) are accepted while over 1000 something apply in total.

You need to be the cream of the crop.
PublicSchoolCel. Fuck. Here we go!

Right now i'm waiting for it to be 6 am so i can go to grandma's house and eat some food before i go to sleep, it's almost 5 am as of now.

@ProudIncelistani
talk.collegeconfidential.com

Im checkin out for the night ,guys, i havent slept in nearly 40hours. It was an okay day tho:feelsokman:.
Sweet dreams boyos:heart::heart::heart:.

Wanting to punch through the wall. Knowing how subhuman I am.

@ProudIncelistani
talk.collegeconfidential.com
This along with yconic (meant for Canadian uni students) as well as /r/uwaterloo friendly community and helpful

my fucking brother piece of shit was drinking tonight and brought friends home at 6am and made fucktons of noise while i fell asleep at 3-4am and i only got 2 hours of sleep jfl