Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Friend of mine is dating a single mom

It’s Good when you have an incel friend irl , and he’s blackpilled to a certain degree.

I basically have one friend
the others I ‘am just larping as a social nice guy.

My friend is extremely religious, we argued many times about it but I gave up long time ago , he’s convinced he’s gonna rise to heaven .

The best thing about him is even though he’s a religious Christian he’s blackpilled on female , such a weird combination:feelskek:

He fuck hooker but kinda feel a little bad afterwards.

But the must is he’s focused on moneymaxxing like me , it’s really great when you know in real life People like you with the same objective.

Oreo man talked about it a lot : only hang with people at your level
My friend was at best red pilled, but I could tell he could never have a mindset like mind, and I didn't want to ruin what we had or ruing the direction he was going in. So I just faded into the background and began focusing in the things I wanted to do. Friendships end naturally anyways and it's better that it end like this than for it to end as them remembering me as the awkward 3rd wheel who was a "downer" and who they had to pretend when they were around.

If I'm being honest, I was always the loner type anyways. It's kinda weird how my brain works. If I have a friend I enjoy their company, but if I lose my friends it doesn't affect me, because It's almost like I passively compartmentalize friendships into being "a utility" of sorts, and that they are temporary.

It's like a rainbow. You enjoy it when it's day, but you don't miss it when it's gone, because you see it for what it is, and it's understand that it's just a temporary natural phenomenon that's there for you to enjoy for a little while.

And guess the past of the girl? Abusive bf who 'suddenly' turned violent, yet both kids are his jfl

I swear bros, I tried to :blackpill: him but it was all futile. i would even write the conversation I had with him of me trying to convince him to not betabuxx the hoe but

you can already imagine the :bluepill: he told me.
Can you show me in PMs :feelswhere::feelshehe:

And guess the past of the girl? Abusive bf who 'suddenly' turned violent, yet both kids are his jfl

I swear bros, I tried to :blackpill: him but it was all futile. i would even write the conversation I had with him of me trying to convince him to not betabuxx the hoe but

You enjoy it when it's day, but you don't miss it when it's gone, because you see it for what it is,
Same for me , I was also always a loner type not by choice of course but I now accepted it .

The friend I talked about live on another continent now , but we talk everyday not friendship and shit , just one goal : moneymaxxing

I swear bros, I tried to :blackpill: him but it was all futile. i would even write the conversation I had with him of me trying to convince him to not betabuxx the hoe but you can already imagine the :bluepill: he told me.
HE GETS WHAT HE FUCKING DESERVES

i'd rather be incel than a betabuxx

I would facefuck and fuck single mom that is hot, but would not date and be cuckold raising another guys spawn