Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Friend of mine is dating a single mom

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
And guess the past of the girl? Abusive bf who 'suddenly' turned violent, yet both kids are his jfl

I swear bros, I tried to :blackpill: him but it was all futile. i would even write the conversation I had with him of me trying to convince him to not betabuxx the hoe but you can already imagine the :bluepill: he told me.

How old is he and she?

She will leave him unless he beats her daily :lul:

She will leave him unless he beats her daily :lul:
Bro I told him something very similar but jfl

I couldn't believe my eyes, the :bluepill: really burrows deep inside men's weak minds

Dating single mom is like going to the party next morning. You don't get any fun people before you had, you have to clean up all the junkyard that they left behind and at the end of it all you only get rewarded with leftovers

Told myself this a thousand times. "I won't betabux." "No sheboons." "no landwhales."
Meanwhile, everyone got pussy except me.
I won't have any standards anymore. Yesterday I saw this show "deadly kilos" on Discovery, a literal 300 kilo landwhale got a reasonably looking guy to be her boyfriend.
He got laid, WE DON'T.

Imagine only being 25 and dating a single mom that’s older than you, jfl. Shows how desperate young men are

Dating single mom is like going to the party next morning. You don't get any fun people before you had, you have to clean up all the junkyard that they left behind and at the end of it all you only get rewarded with leftovers
Well, she has hole between her legs after all.

Pump another child in her and left :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Told myself this a thousand times. "I won't betabux." "No sheboons." "no landwhales."
I won't have any standards anymore. Yesterday I saw this show "deadly kilos" on Discovery, a literal 300 kilo landwhale got a reasonably looking guy to be her boyfriend.
He got laid, WE DON'T.
Its not ascension. Doing that kind of thing is descension.

And guess the past of the girl? Abusive bf who 'suddenly' turned violent, yet both kids are his jfl

I swear bros, I tried to :blackpill: him but it was all futile. i would even write the conversation I had with him of me trying to convince him to not betabuxx the hoe but you can already imagine the :bluepill: he told me.
I’ve got one too , I don’t say anything to him cuz one of the rule of the black pill is that you shut the fuck up and keep that shit to yourself

But I find that so fuckin dumb , she’s past 30 he’s late twenties
He was in love with a fine ass 21 years old bitch but he’s fatcel so she ghosted him

My old classmate ended up doing this. She even refuses to have any kids with him because she is "finished" having kids. JFL

If you can't black pill em, red pill em.

Baby steps.

Send him this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uko6m4m7krA

I highly suggest to never talk about the blackpill , that shit is for you and only

That is something I realized instantly, people will turn against you as soon as you spit blackpill.

Remember Eliot Rodger and his friend , he became uncomfortable when ER opened up about his rage of female and ghost him

A friend of mine is dating a single mom past 30 .
I don’t tell him shit even if I find that gross and pathetic as fuck.

I know for a fact he will shield up and reject blackpill

But funnily enough , my mind is so blackpill that it slip sometime.:feelskek:

The ex bf will beat the shit out of or kill your friend

She settled for him because he is an emotionally abusive and violent person.
"settled"
it turns women on when they get thrown about by men . why do you think its always outside support that frees them from the relationship? and why do they always come back? neurotic shitguzzler chads like him get laid easily meanwhile wellmeaning people on here dont get shit

*points and laughs at step dummy

He got laid, WE DON'T.
You really think having constant sex with a landwhale is something to be proud of or even pleasant in the long term?

Honestly, I have nothing to say to gynocentriccels like yourself, you guys are the most beta and pathetic beings on the planet.

Some people learn by the hard way. Let him be cucked and divorced rape by that whore, then he'll be your dog for sure.

Some people learn by the hard way. Let him be cucked and divorced rape by that whore, then he'll be your dog for sure.
I am not hoping bad things for him but neither good things, I'll just see what happens from afar.

I'll post again if a meme writes itself

I highly suggest to never talk about the blackpill , that shit is for you and only

That is something I realized instantly, people will turn against you as soon as you spit blackpill.

Remember Eliot Rodger and his friend , he became uncomfortable when ER opened up about his rage of female and ghost him

A friend of mine is dating a single mom past 30 .
I don’t tell him shit even if I find that gross and pathetic as fuck.

I know for a fact he will shield up and reject blackpill

But funnily enough , my mind is so blackpill that it slip sometime.:feelskek:

My 28 year old friend from a well off Jewish family just married a single mother in her 40s with an almost 16 year old child
Some men are just so weak they will do anything to escape being single and alone

He got laid, WE DON'T.
BASED
@the virgin shepherd
@Broly

My 28 year old friend from a well off Jewish family just married a single mother in her 40s with an almost 16 year old child
Some men are just so weak they will do anything to escape being single and alone
CUcks get laid, while you rot!

Just like there are pickme girls there are pickme boys, the difference being, pickme girls hope for chad while pickme boys hope for used holes :feelshaha:

true but your link is that nupill redpill shit
give 'em 'game' by rooshv that's the most kick in the face :redpill:
These guys are better than the old red pill shit because their focus is on statistics rather than the usual "bro" bullshit of "just be alpha bro". That's exactly why I've heard the Myron admit to black pill truths based on stats (JBW for example with relation to online dating stats).

They portray themselves as red pilled but ironically they are black pilled without realizing it. That's why I like them and that's exactly why they are superior to other red pill content creators.

I don't want to hear shit about BS like "muh game". These guys talk about "game" too, but again, everything they say revolves around statistics, studies, etc. That means someone with self awareness can make decisions for themselves based on that data and not necessarily follow their suggestions.

They've even said that if you aren't trying to date women for relationships, paying directly for sex (prostitution) is a logical choice. I haven't seen much of RooshV's content, but I can guarantee it revolves around shaming men for paying for sex and telling his viewers that they should not do it, even if they don't want a relationship.

The "bro" / "alpha" type of red pill content revolves around ego stroking, it has nothing to do with making logical choices. Giving a friend of mines that content would just be me taking them off one stupid train and placing them on another one lol. Now he'll go from being led by his emotions, to being led by his ego, still misguided at the end of the day.

and it works up until a point and then :blackpill:
You are falsely assuming that at some point most or even all men will "get off of the ego train". That just doesn't happen. Most men who become immersed in that kind of red pill content never leave that camp. No matter how many years of failure stack up, they'll keep believing, because their ego is staked in it.

Once you adopt that belief system life is no longer about "getting what you want", it's about "getting what you want THE RIGHT/MANLY WAY".

Last edited:
I know. I don't really have friends anymore, I cut off all connections because I saw how all our lives were diverging, and I didn't want to "corrupt" any of their lives or burden them, nor did I want to burden myself with the pressure to try and fit in and chase after their standard of living.

is he rich?

I couldn't believe my eyes, the :bluepill: really burrows deep inside men's weak minds

I recall a step-relative contacting a male she was previously with. He kept begging for another chance as her Mulatto lover listened in on the other side of the line. The Mulatto would hit her and say "Move" often.

I recall a step-relative contacting a male she was previously with. He kept begging for another chance as her Mulatto lover listened in on the other side of the line. The Mulatto would hit her and say "Move" often.

Mother called him a "Gentleman who would never hit women".

Women only start choosing the responsible guys when they have responsibilities themselves. Selfish whores, they deserve nothing really.

me when I see a single mother roastoid

6mgkug

:society:

Its not ascension. Doing that kind of thing is descension.

Women only start choosing the responsible guys when they have responsibilities themselves.
Not even that, they only want the responsible guy when they need extra utility in their lives and because they can no longer get better (this is why it usually happens when they hit "the wall"). They don't do it because they are "thinking like an adult" and they "know they have responsibilities", women don't care about shit like that. They do it because these men are convenient and useful tools that can not be used optimally by them.

He's upper middle class and has a pretty comfortable lifestyle
But now he's moved her and her kid into his house lol
complete retard.is she good looking at least?

My old classmate ended up doing this. She even refuses to have any kids with him because she is "finished" having kids. JFL
The sad thing is that those whores usually have another kid with OG baby daddy :feelshehe:

I don't really have friends anymore, I cut off all connections because I saw how all our lives were diverging,
It’s Good when you have an incel friend irl , and he’s blackpilled to a certain degree.

I basically have one friend
the others I ‘am just larping as a social nice guy.

My friend is extremely religious, we argued many times about it but I gave up long time ago , he’s convinced he’s gonna rise to heaven .

The best thing about him is even though he’s a religious Christian he’s blackpilled on female , such a weird combination:feelskek:

He fuck hooker but kinda feel a little bad afterwards.

But the must is he’s focused on moneymaxxing like me , it’s really great when you know in real life People like you with the same objective.

Oreo man talked about it a lot : only hang with people at your level