Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Friendly reminder for youngcels in high school

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Don't believe in those fairy tales from your teachers/counselors that the bullied/quiet kid can become later on his adult life a C.E.O of some sort and get some revenge on those people who rejected/hurt you.
Chances are if you sucked at high school or you are "average student", you will not suceed later. Grades are important if you want to be that fucking C.E.O. that is being asked for a job and let those whores who rejected you eat shit.
Trust me low IQ people are the same as the kid who was constantly hit by those macho bullies.
I am not only talking from my experience, several "average students" who were my classmates have sucked in their adult life, and the smartpants of the class is probably in bed with that shitty pseudo- intelectual stacy (God I hate bitches who think they love science and understand it by reading some phrases from FB, I would gladly kill those pests).

Yeah it's all the classic "it gets better" delusions that people tell themselves to cope until their life is almost over.

1. C.E.O's are a small minority of the population and usually attractive people
2. Suceeding later matters very little when the best years of your life are essentially over.
3. No matter what you do in your 30's you can take away chads past pleasure and fun

3. No matter what you do in your 30's you can take away chads past pleasure and fun

30's crisis is essentially knowing that you could have done better in your high school/college (get better grades, get that desired pussy) and essentially diving deep into depression
40's crisis you pressure yourself to do everything that you haven't done earlier, even if it's cringy seeing mature men doing kid's stuff.(At this rate you don't really care since for male you are expected to live 20+ years)

Do people actually believe hard work can make you the CEO :lul:

It's basic fucking math, there are millions of people in competition with you for at most, thousands of CEO positions. When your odds are that small for something so desirable it's a given that everyone will fucking work hard. Anyone can work hard. You need things that other people don't have (or can't have), connections, looks, big "gifts", high IQ.

Do people actually believe hard work can make you the CEO :lul:

In high school, bullied repeat with religious devotion that "somehow" and "somewhen" their situation will improve. It's a big lie that teachers say in order to have less bullies and more motivated average-low students. Pathetic.

Its hard to be motivated to get good grades when youre conscious of the fact that youre an ugly, intellectually useless invalid with no connections.

The reason my fellow ricecels try so hard in school because we know it is over for us and we are too ugly to suceed by other means.

Its hard to be motivated to get good grades when youre conscious of the fact that youre an ugly, intellectually useless invalid with no connections.
This tbh:
This motherfucking chad was a bully, he studies Business nowadays and look at the post of the hoe:
Translated from spanish, says:
"I want to grow with you in the studies and in life".
A man would be obviously motivated by those words, this proves that having a relationship can affect your life in a positive way.
Things we cels lack.
So if you sucked back then you can suck later on.

Attachments

• ihatemylife.png
    ihatemylife.png
    643.8 KB · Views: 64
Again, grades are a prerequisite, occassionally, in order to enter a high paying job environment, but grades =/= intelligence. The guy I was talking about, who did think that EU was a band when he was 16, was slaying pseudointellectual stacies like a Nordic berserker in England. Lean, bald, blue eyed with a wide face, and guitarmaxxed at 16. Grades? He was sleeping in most classes.

Again, grades are a prerequisite, occassionally, in order to enter a high paying job environment, but grades =/= intelligence. The guy I was talking about, who did think that EU was a band when he was 16, was slaying pseudointellectual stacies like a Nordic berserker in England. Lean, bald, blue eyed with a wide face, and guitarmaxxed at 16. Grades? He was sleeping in most classes.

Then again, enlighten why me and some classmates with average grades flunked on the entrance exam for the university like 2-3 times, as for myself, I have studied, seems it wasn't enough or maybe I'm not that strong of mind to be able to step on an uni.
I discard the study part since most of the questions of that exam are like Mensa's quizes+ Science+Math+Language+Social Studies.(I only did good on language and social studies, seems those gave me enough points to at least graduate from high school)
And as for the math questions, they were related to solving exercises with formulas(without the usage of calculator since it was banned).

Then again, enlighten why me and some classmates with average grades flunked on the entrance exam for the university like 2-3 times, as for myself, I have studied, seems it wasn't enough or maybe I'm not that strong of mind to be able to step on an uni.
I discard the study part since most of the questions of that exam are like Mensa's quizes+ Science+Math+Language+Social Studies.(I only did good on language and social studies, seems those gave me enough points to at least graduate from high school)
And as for the math questions, they were related to solving exercises with formulas(without the usage of calculator since it was banned).
The reason we have different experiences might be mainly because of a cultural chasm between us. I guess you are an American. I am a Greek, being born and raised here in Greece, so the micro-social ecosystem in school might be different. I just am saying that grades can and will open up most doors, but aptitude is not strictly correlated with grades. The cultural chasm comes here: Lots of ppl in my country (including myself) had help with studies up until Uni, through private school lessons and/or parents. So, I guess there isn't something we disagree on....i just shared my reality.

The reason we have different experiences might be mainly because of a cultural chasm between us. I guess you are an American. I am a Greek, being born and raised here in Greece, so the micro-social ecosystem in school might be different. I just am saying that grades can and will open up most doors, but aptitude is not strictly correlated with grades. The cultural chasm comes here: Lots of ppl in my country (including myself) had help with studies up until Uni, through private school lessons and/or parents. So, I guess there isn't something we disagree on....i just shared my reality.

Most of the people with low-average grades from the school I 've met are by their words "losers", they haven't developed other skills whatsoever.
I've tried to learn to draw, guitar, some sports and failed at them. Seems it has something to do also with your motricity and the areas related to that in your brain.
Maybe I can agree that grades won't define people's virtue, but they can be pivotal in determining your path in a society which seeks handy people.

This tbh:
This motherfucking chad was a bully, he studies Business nowadays and look at the post of the hoe:
Translated from spanish, says:
"I want to grow with you in the studies and in life".
A man would be obviously motivated by those words, this proves that having a relationship can affect your life in a positive way.
Things we cels lack.
So if you sucked back then you can suck later on.
I'd beat the shit out of that cunt for even saying such words as "grow with you in the studies". No whore you're likely just sitting and listening and not giving a damn, whilst sucking off chad.

Most of the people with low-average grades from the school I 've met are by their words "losers", they haven't developed other skills whatsoever.
I've tried to learn to draw, guitar, some sports and failed at them. Seems it has something to do also with your motricity and the areas related to that in your brain.
Maybe I can agree that grades won't define people's virtue, but they can be pivotal in determining your path in a society which seeks handy people.
Dude, that's exactly what I am saying. Music, sketching, etc are skills solely correlating with aptitude/IQ. If you can not create your own "learning structure" then bad news for you, you most propably will fail in intellectual fields. Believe me, I am in the EXACT same position with you. Grades are achieved within a premade structure. Learning is either rote memorization OR purely operational, routinized. Being good at drawing is a WAY better indication of intellect-related success than being able to learn operations within a pre-made educational structure.
I agree with you about the stupid motivational memes/copypastas by teachers/professors. Bullies succeed, not all, but most. THEY WERE FUCKING BULLIES BECAUSE THEY COULD BE.

Last edited:
Grades Looks are important if you want to be that fucking C.E.O