Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friends don't believe me

S

scihub

Whitepilled STEMcel
Friend called me today because his wife is out of town and he's bored.
Said lots of redpill stuff, and told me he would be surprised if I don't have women beating down a path to my door within the next 2 years.

Didn't have the heart to tell him that it's been years since a woman has been interested in me other than buying her food that she can take home to her boyfriend.

ask ur friend to fuck his wife

Sounds like sarcasm. Stop talking red pill to people. It's not like Jehovah's Witnesses, you don't go knocking on doors to convert people. It's more like being Jewish in Spain during the Inquisition.

Sounds like sarcasm. Stop talking red pill to people. It's not like Jehovah's Witnesses, you don't go knocking on doors to convert people. It's more like being Jewish in Spain during the Inquisition.
Funny thing is, I wasn't trying to do the converting. The guy who is married was the one trying to talk all that nonsense into me.
"I just think you don't really work out, and you haven't made a space for a woman to enter your life."

I work out more than he does, but mostly out of sheer boredom and needing something to do with my time. And I don't even know what the fuck the second phrase meant.

Fi
Funny thing is, I wasn't trying to do the converting. The guy who is married was the one trying to talk all that nonsense into me.
"I just think you don't really work out, and you haven't made a space for a woman to enter your life."

I work out more than he does, but mostly out of sheer boredom and needing something to do with my time. And I don't even know what the fuck the second phrase meant.
First off, don't listen to the shills here telling you to dump your friend. Unless he is an asshole, nobody's perfect and he probably cares about you more than any foid ever will.

Second, how long has he been married? His perspective might change over time.

First off, don't listen to the shills here telling you to dump your friend. Unless he is an asshole, nobody's perfect and he probably cares about you more than any foid ever will.

Second, how long has he been married? His perspective might change over time.
I'm not gonna dump my friend. There's a lot of vitriolic hate here in general and I don't want to get sucked into it too deeply.

He's genuinely a good dude. They've only been married about 4 years now and he's 38. I'm sure it will change dramatically as it ages.
I think shes 27ish? I'll ask next time we talk.
I'm gonna be totally honest, I thought he could do better when it comes to looks. The fact that he didn't makes me feel even more hopeless if I dwell on it too much.

I'm not gonna dump my friend. There's a lot of vitriolic hate here in general and I don't want to get sucked into it too deeply.

He's genuinely a good dude. They've only been married about 4 years now and he's 38. I'm sure it will change dramatically as it ages.
I think shes 27ish? I'll ask next time we talk.
I'm gonna be totally honest, I thought he could do better when it comes to looks. The fact that he didn't makes me feel even more hopeless if I dwell on it too much.
Good man.

Yeah usually after 6 years of marriage, you know each other boundaries and triggers and such (or so says the counselors), so it'll be interesting what advice he gives you about women at that point.

Said lots of redpill stuff, and told me he would be surprised if I don't have women beating down a path to my door within the next 2 years.

Didn't have the heart to tell him that it's been years since a woman has been interested in me other than buying her food that she can take home to her boyfriend.
Your friend is a goofy redpiller

take his wife

Next 2 years lol, fuck is gonna happen in 2 years? Is your face gonna change? Are you gonna win the lottery or become Jeff bezos?