Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Friends don't turn their backs on other friends. Message from a permabanned user.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Horse photoshop

Topgunhorseman

@Dregster666
@Damo the incel

I agree with this message.

Are you the unofficial ambassador for banned users?

Interesting message

Our squidgirl avi friend is back on reddit, now Nathan Larson's forum is down for the 10th time this month.

They are going deepweb next.

Somehow, i can guess who that banned user is

De Geso and friends
13128 123313677851272 295108324 n

banga.tv3.lt

Thanks for the link!

Last edited:

If that is " @Napoleon de Geso " "hanging out with friends in Lithuania" cause Damo said so

Then this is " @Damo the incel " pictured drinking a beer cause he also said so........

Fake1

Fake2

In truth that's a picture of an American pick up artist from puahate way back in the 2012. The pics are from 2007 until 2013.

We've been had boys, can you say

@Damo the incel
@Napoleon de Geso

LARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ShySaxon
@Higgscel
@Grothendieck
@TallCelFag
@shii410
@Caesercel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@knajjd
@FullTimeLoser
@Animecel2D
@SoyUnPerdedor
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Colvin76
@epillepsy
@SadLonelySingle
@WithoutMe
@ihaveno1
@schrodingercoper
@UninspiredGuy1

Last edited:
If that is " @Napoleon de Geso " "hanging out with friends in Lithuania" cause Damo said so

Then this is " @Damo the incel " pictured drinking a beer cause he also said so........

View attachment 310938

View attachment 310939

In truth it's a picture of a pick up artist from puahate way back in the 2012. The pics are from 2007 until 2013.

@Damo the incel
@Napoleon de Geso

LARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ShySaxon
@Higgscel
@Grothendieck
@TallCelFag
@shii410
@Caesercel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@knajjd
@FullTimeLoser
@Animecel2D
@SoyUnPerdedor
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Colvin76
@epillepsy
@SadLonelySingle
@WithoutMe
@ihaveno1
@schrodingercoper
@UninspiredGuy1
You asked me multiple times if I was him and I ignored you, I know you were trying to bait me

View attachment 310938

View attachment 310939

In truth it's a picture of an American pick up artist from puahate way back in the 2012. The pics are from 2007 until 2013.

@Damo the incel
@Napoleon de Geso

LARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ShySaxon
@Higgscel
@Grothendieck
@TallCelFag
@shii410
@Caesercel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@knajjd
@FullTimeLoser
@Animecel2D
@SoyUnPerdedor
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Colvin76
@epillepsy
@SadLonelySingle
@WithoutMe
@ihaveno1
@schrodingercoper
@UninspiredGuy1
Mass tagging is against the rules. Don't tag me in your nervous breakdowns

You asked me multiple times if I was him and I ignored you, I know you were trying to bait me

Shut up your larper.

Since you have contact with our permabanned friend how about he holds up a sign with "Napoleon De Geso from incels.co or Maximilian Von Auschwitz" sat in front of his computer screen as proof?

Like this?

View attachment 310938

View attachment 310939

In truth it's a picture of a pick up artist from puahate way back in the 2012. The pics are from 2007 until 2013.

@Damo the incel
@Napoleon de Geso

LARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ShySaxon
@Higgscel
@Grothendieck
@TallCelFag
@shii410
@Caesercel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@knajjd
@FullTimeLoser
@Animecel2D
@SoyUnPerdedor
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Colvin76
@epillepsy
@SadLonelySingle
@WithoutMe
@ihaveno1
@schrodingercoper
@UninspiredGuy1
uhhhhhh idk about you but im pretty sure damo never actually claimed that was him unironically, maybe he was just fucking with you or something

i remember him calling that PUA guy his "incel idol" kind of like blackops2cel

uhhhhhh idk about you but im pretty sure damo never actually claimed that was him unironically, maybe he was just fucking with you or something

i remember him calling that PUA guy his "incel idol" kind of like blackops2cel

I always knew that was a pick up artist from the get go. But "Damo's" claiming he "knows our Lithuanian friend" also reeked of similar larping bullshit.

Calling it now. Those "leaked pics" and "location" are not @Napoleon de Geso

They are a larp account.

Last edited:
Mass tagging is against the rules. Don't tag me in your nervous breakdowns

Speak of yourself mate. I sleep well.

You obviously don't looking at your posting history the past 24 hours.

Oh btw I like the fact you are showing your true colours like the rest of this forum claiming to have my back. All self projection too.

Last edited:
Speak of yourself mate. I sleep well.

You obviously don't looking at your posting history the past 24 hours.

Oh btw I like the fact you are showing your true colours like the rest of this forum claiming to have my back. All self projection too.
You went after some of my homies. keep your mouth shut kid

You went after some of my homies. keep your mouth shut kid

I know @DarkMTS_57 has alt accounts from .net or moles live on this forum.

You only joined 29/06/2020 I'm blowing this wide open.

@BummerDrummer

At this point I think we have more moles and alts than actual users Bummer Drummer.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Why did you think I didn't do that "court document". Goff said even if it were true he wouldn't ban the single user in question.

Now I have people larping as fans of mine but daggers close in hand.

Vincenzo_Camuccini%2C_The_Death_of_Julius_Caesar_%28detail%29.jpg

They look dangerous tbh

Whoever they are, none of them is actually @Napoleon de Geso

Damo has taken this forum for a ride fools.

Ever tried private messaging "De Geso". His replies are as evasive as any larping troll would be.

Last edited:
Wow, nice state of degeneration.

Still not De Geso though.

Just some stolen pic of your average permadrunk eastern europeans.

Just ask @Damo the incel whose left the chat.

View attachment 310938

View attachment 310939

In truth that's a picture of an American pick up artist from puahate way back in the 2012. The pics are from 2007 until 2013.

@Damo the incel
@Napoleon de Geso

LARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ShySaxon
@Higgscel
@Grothendieck
@TallCelFag
@shii410
@Caesercel
@RREEEEEEEEE
@knajjd
@FullTimeLoser
@Animecel2D
@SoyUnPerdedor
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Colvin76
@epillepsy
@SadLonelySingle
@WithoutMe
@ihaveno1
@schrodingercoper
@UninspiredGuy1

Gone for a couple of days because my health is going to crap. What the fuck is happening here? The accusations over discord chats, this shit.
Too much for me.

I always knew that was a pick up artist from the get go. But "Damo's" claiming he "knows our Lithuanian friend" also reeked of similar larping bullshit.

Calling it now. Those "leaked pics" and "location" are not @Napoleon de Geso

They are a larp account.
I literally have facebook chat messages with de Gesos real account, those pics are him, it's actually funny how you think you are some master mind detective when all your theory's and assumptions are so off the mark you are so wrong about literally everything you post

This looks like some bitch ass gossipy drama, so much so that it can be labeled as such. Over for sewing circlecels. Old ladycels hahaa

Gone for a couple of days because my health is going to crap. What the fuck is happening here? The accusations over discord chats, this shit.
Too much for me.

Been eating too much fukushima sushi?

screen-shot-2011-08-11-at-1-50-51-pm.png

I literally have facebook chat messages with de Gesos real account, those pics are him, it's actually funny how you think you are some master mind detective when all your theory's and assumptions are so off the mark you are so wrong about literally everything you post

Pics of him holding a "I am a Napoeon De Geso" sign or larp.

You still haven't given a credible excuse to why you were exposed larping as some random pick up artist from 2007.

I would ask him directly but I'd probably get said evasive "loli waifu of culture, transageist phobia, spit on normies roasties? I refuse" as an irrelevant reponse.

You and your @DarkMTS_57 cronies want to show me up for good without the antisemitism, pro-pedophillia or trying to trick me via baiting private messaging or discord trolling?

Get your (imaginary) "mate" to hold up a sign in front of a PC screen with "I am Napoleon De Geso from incels.co".

tenor.gif

Last edited:
More of, not eating enough of certain things, drinking too much. Combination of the two.

Fukashima is still a fucking mess, I was actually in Japan the month before it happened for skiing. It's kinda crazy how much topsoil they're still remove to this day. Barely hits the papers though. They're currently emptying the water into tanks, but they won't last till 2022 from what I remember.
Why they didn't build it for the most extreme still surprises me, when the area has multiple quakes a year.

screen-shot-2011-08-11-at-1-50-51-pm.png

Pics of him holding a "I am a Napoeon De Geso" sign or larp.

You still haven't given a credible excuse to why you were exposed larping as some random pick up artist from 2007.

I would ask him directly but I'd probably get said evasive "loli waifu of culture, transageist phobia, spit on normies roasties? I refuse" as an irrelevant reponse.

You and your @DarkMTS_57 cronies want to show me up for good without the antisemitism, pro-pedophillia or trying to trick me via baiting private messaging or discord trolling?

Get your (imaginary) "mate" to hold up a sign in front of a PC screen with "I am Napoleon De Geso from incels.co".

tenor.gif
I have messages with that particular Facebook account of de gesos, I'm not gonna ask him to time stamp a pic for you why the fuck would he even do that for some little jew

More of, not eating enough of certain things, drinking too much. Combination of the two.

Fukashima is still a fucking mess, I was actually in Japan the month before it happened for skiing. It's kinda crazy how much topsoil they're still remove to this day. Barely hits the papers though. They're currently emptying the water into tanks, but they won't last till 2022 from what I remember.
Why they didn't build it for the most extreme still surprises me, when the area has multiple quakes a year.

I'm not an oracle-cel but I heard Nuclear Power and Nuclear waste has a half life of 50,000 years.

To put it into perspective "modern" humans, if science and anthropology is to be believed, have been around for 200,000 years.

So the fact the disaster happened in 2012 is...........yeah.

So remind me you're a (what nationality) as an (expat) doing (what) in Japan right now?
I have messages with that particular Facebook account of de gesos, I'm not gonna ask him to time stamp a pic for you why the fuck would he even do that for some little jew

Even your assailants @Uggo Mongo @CelticTruecel conceeded defeat that "psygnosis owl is or ever confessed to being a jew" was a drunken hallucination on their part.

Have you left @DarkMTS_57 discord server? Keep up.

You won't get a timestamp as one of the greatest incels.co trolls/memes, @Napoleon de Geso, and yourself @Damo the incel has been exposed a larp.

We used to get clowns like you on puahate all the time. I'm used to it and not surprised when its all revealed to be a fake when you slip up like you have.

Now fuck off @Damo the incel you are @DarkMTS_57 's little bitch (you both have the same subtitle is a clue among others).

Last edited:
I'm not an oracle-cel but I heard Nuclear Power and Nuclear waste has a half life of 50,000 years.

To put it into perspective "modern" humans, if science and anthropology is to be believed, have been around for 200,000 years.

So the fact the disaster happened in 2012 is...........yeah.

So remind me you're a (what nationality) as an (expat) doing (what) in Japan right now?

Even your assailants @Uggo Mongo @CelticTruecel conceeded defeat that "psygnosis owl is or ever confessed to being a jew" was a drunken hallucination on their part.

Have you left @DarkMTS_57 discord server? Keep up.

You won't get a timestamp as one of the greatest incels.co trolls/memes, @Napoleon de Geso, and yourself @Damo the incel has been exposed a larp.

We used to get clowns like you on puahate all the time. I'm used to it and not surprised when its all revealed to be a fake when you slip up like you have.

Now fuck off @Damo the incel you are @DarkMTS_57 's little bitch (you both have the same subtitle is a clue among others).
I dont even know @DarkMTS_57 i very rarely spoke to him if even at all, plenty of people have seen de Gesos Facebook profile and know that it's him he even types the same way, you have no credible evidence of any of your claims now fuck off you waste of space

I dont even know @DarkMTS_57 i very rarely spoke to him if even at all, plenty of people have seen de Gesos Facebook profile and know that it's him he even types the same way, you have no credible evidence of any of your claims now fuck off you waste of space
tfu on those bullies

tfu on him blyat

More clowns larping in meme Russian language.

whatsthis-jpg.310667

Copy and paste of all the users on permabanned @DarkMTS_57 discord

Last edited: