Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting From feeling amazing to feel like shit: the cycle repeats.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
In the stillness of my room, I am adrift in a sea of solitude, my heart a solitary island surrounded by an endless expanse of emptiness. I am a prisoner of my own mind, trapped in a labyrinth of thoughts that dance around an ever-present void.

The world outside my window is a vibrant tapestry of life, yet I am a mere observer, a ghost in its midst. I watch as people laugh and chat, their voices a symphony of joy that only serves to amplify my isolation. I long to join their revelry, to share in their laughter and camaraderie, but an invisible barrier prevents me from crossing the threshold into their world.

I am like a solitary tree in a barren forest, my roots reaching out desperately for connection, but finding only the cold embrace of the earth. I yearn for someone to reach out and touch my hand, to offer me a glimmer of hope in this desolate landscape of loneliness.

But hope seems as elusive as the mirage that shimmers on the horizon. Each day, I wake up to the same emptiness, the same gnawing ache in my heart that reminds me of my solitary existence. I try to fill the void with distractions, with books and movies and music, but nothing seems to penetrate the thick shell of isolation that surrounds me.

In the quiet moments, when the world around me fades away, I am forced to confront my loneliness head-on. It is a beast with sharp claws and a venomous bite, and it slowly drains the lifeblood from my soul. I am left feeling hollow and empty, a shell of my former self.

I know that I am not alone in my loneliness. There are countless others who walk this path of solitude, their hearts echoing with the same silent cry for connection, my brocels. But this does not make my own loneliness any less painful. It only serves to reinforce the feeling that I am somehow broken, that I am incapable of forming the bonds that humanity craves because for humanity, I have never been a human.

I long for a love so profound that it could shatter the walls of my isolation, a love that would fill the void in my heart and make me whole again. I fear that love is a mirage too, a figment of my imagination that will forever elude my grasp. Sincerely, I always felt I was pursuing a mirage.

So, I remain trapped in this prison of loneliness, my heart a silent symphony of despair. I am a ghost in my own life, a spectator in the grand spectacle of existence. I am a solitary tree in a barren forest, adrift in a sea of emptiness.

Adrift in a sea of emptiness...

And I am afraid that this is my fate, to remain forever alone, adrift in the vast ocean of my own despair. I am afraid, and still, there is nothing I can do.

Me too bro.
This kind of gives me ER manifesto vibes.

Me too man, I feel like my bedroom is a prison cell that I created myself.

Only reality can shatter the delusion.

In the stillness of my room, I am adrift in a sea of solitude, my heart a solitary island surrounded by an endless expanse of emptiness. I am a prisoner of my own mind, trapped in a labyrinth of thoughts that dance around an ever-present void.

The world outside my window is a vibrant tapestry of life, yet I am a mere observer, a ghost in its midst. I watch as people laugh and chat, their voices a symphony of joy that only serves to amplify my isolation. I long to join their revelry, to share in their laughter and camaraderie, but an invisible barrier prevents me from crossing the threshold into their world.

I am like a solitary tree in a barren forest, my roots reaching out desperately for connection, but finding only the cold embrace of the earth. I yearn for someone to reach out and touch my hand, to offer me a glimmer of hope in this desolate landscape of loneliness.

But hope seems as elusive as the mirage that shimmers on the horizon. Each day, I wake up to the same emptiness, the same gnawing ache in my heart that reminds me of my solitary existence. I try to fill the void with distractions, with books and movies and music, but nothing seems to penetrate the thick shell of isolation that surrounds me.

In the quiet moments, when the world around me fades away, I am forced to confront my loneliness head-on. It is a beast with sharp claws and a venomous bite, and it slowly drains the lifeblood from my soul. I am left feeling hollow and empty, a shell of my former self.

I know that I am not alone in my loneliness. There are countless others who walk this path of solitude, their hearts echoing with the same silent cry for connection, my brocels. But this does not make my own loneliness any less painful. It only serves to reinforce the feeling that I am somehow broken, that I am incapable of forming the bonds that humanity craves because for humanity, I have never been a human.

I long for a love so profound that it could shatter the walls of my isolation, a love that would fill the void in my heart and make me whole again. I fear that love is a mirage too, a figment of my imagination that will forever elude my grasp. Sincerely, I always felt I was pursuing a mirage.

So, I remain trapped in this prison of loneliness, my heart a silent symphony of despair. I am a ghost in my own life, a spectator in the grand spectacle of existence. I am a solitary tree in a barren forest, adrift in a sea of emptiness.

Adrift in a sea of emptiness...

And I am afraid that this is my fate, to remain forever alone, adrift in the vast ocean of my own despair. I am afraid, and still, there is nothing I can do.
Tbh nice read.

Yeah I get you...

I am looking forward to logging out of this world.

you are a great writer brocel. if somebody wrote the great american novel of this century im sure it would be an incel