Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuck im so depressed right now i cant even go to sleep.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I wish my bitch mom didn't remind me of all my antisocial choices and remind me about how I'm a virgin.
I'm way sadder than usual right now, the combination of her criticism/disappointment and her bitch niece laughing at me on the phone is really putting me on the edge.
I'm lying in bed trying to sleep but these thoughts just keep recurring.

never pay attention to what women have to say. if she loved you she wouldn't gossip on the phone about your decisions and would support you even though you are down on your luck. just focus on making enough money so you won't have to be bothered with them in the future.

oh yeah and take your ass to sleep. try to empty your mind

never pay attention to what women have to say. if she loved you she wouldn't gossip on the phone about your decisions and would support you even though you are down on your luck. just focus on making enough money so you won't have to be bothered with them in the future.

oh yeah and take your ass to sleep. try to empty your mind
I'm just so sad right now, the fucking thought keeps piping into my mind.
I wish i talked shit to her niece about how she is a divorced mess that can't get a job but I'm too scared of the backlash

i know you want to but don't talk shit to her niece it will only make your situation worse trust me ive been there. i did that to my sister once and got in a lot of trouble; definetly not worth it.

but the time will pass bro just put all your thoughts into something else. maybe something you're looking forward to, you know? a video game, tv show, the thought of torturing your moms niece....anything lol. just do anything to avoid the subject

She's a woman. Her opinion is meaningless.

Don’t worry it’s only going to get worse. JFL @ your mom commenting on your inceldom it’s over for you

You should kill the bitch, its her fault your subhuman ass is here to suffer.

i find it that depression makes it easier to go to sleep.
It's excitement that makes it extremely difficult for me. Thankfully I haven't felt excited in years.

that's a terrible feeling. I feel for you.

I wish my bitch mom didn't remind me of all my antisocial choices and remind me about how I'm a virgin.
I'm way sadder than usual right now, the combination of her criticism/disappointment and her bitch niece laughing at me on the phone is really putting me on the edge.
I'm lying in bed trying to sleep but these thoughts just keep recurring.
To have this shit not happen again, you need to instill fear into people, not by looking like a scary murderous fag but by having the thought that you may do something dramatic always recurrent to your entourage so as to make them think twice about saying, making or doing shit that will make you take said dramatic action which scares them, the trick is to never be too open and obvious about it(making direct threats of killing yourself for example), this is to keep an atmosphere of ambiguity and uncertainty around, go wander outside aimlessly at random intervals, turn off your phone(or take it with you) and go forth, act as distant as possible to your peers in order to keep that feeling of 'never knowing what you're gonna do at any moment' around, very occasional outbursts at perceived injustices are needed too but never be too obvious as to what is bothering you, uncertainty and random recurrent series of breakdowns is what creates fear which in turn keeps people from doing shit like this, don't attack anyone directly in order for this to work.
Good luck.

well I have heard putting a bullet in the head gives peaceful sleep