Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fuck motorcycle bikers and slowfags

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Very annoying to drive on highway with these scum.

Only problem with motorcycle fags is that they try to do tricks 24/7 while driving on a road, no wonder they have such a high fatality rate when crashing

I agree screw slowfags but idc about motorcycles.

If I weren’t such a pussy, I would get a motorcycle so I can lane split in traffic and not have to be stuck in traffic.

Only problem with motorcycle fags is that they try to do tricks 24/7 while driving on a road, no wonder they have such a high fatality rate when crashing
Mostly young kids on sport bike doing that.
Motorcycles you have nothing really to protect you. Crash even at low speed can suck.
Laid one down learning to ride
Cuts scrapes and some burns from the muffler luckily no broken bones

I agree screw slowfags but idc about motorcycles.

If I weren’t such a pussy, I would get a motorcycle so I can lane split in traffic and not have to be stuck in traffic.
I was planning on getting a motorcycle but it's too dangerous after consideration. I will probably only do offroad motorcycle maxxing some day. I motorcycled maxxed in dangerous curryland and was very enjoyable dodging the traffic obstacles but I got slightly injured there after hitting some guys rickshaw (there wheeled small car). and that basically convinced me to give up on it
yeah 3x rate, many of em are clearly druggies, macho redpillers retards, or other low IQ trash
Mostly young kids on sport bike doing that.
Motorcycles you have nothing really to protect you. Crash even at low speed can suck.
Laid one down learning to ride
Cuts scrapes and some burns from the muffler luckily no broken bones
yeah motorcycles have no protection, horrible against bad weather too ofc, also the fact that many car drivers do bully them(kind of rightfully so).

Lifefuel when these motorcycle cunts crash and die

Reading motorbikes crashes every morning is one of my little pleasures :feelsYall:

I disagree. FUCK normalfags, I drive slow to piss them off. In fact, I get in front of assholes and slow down to the speed limit on the left lane.

I disagree. FUCK normalfags, I drive slow to piss them off. In fact, I get in front of assholes and slow down to the speed limit on the left lane.
:feelsseriously::feelswhat::feelsohgod::feelstastyman:

Least it’s the speed limit 10 and 15 under in the lane really piss me off. I don’t have all day to get somewhere like the drooling masses do.

Chad problems.

Least it’s the speed limit 10 and 15 under in the lane really piss me off. I don’t have all day to get somewhere like the drooling masses do.
I treat 18 wheeler drivers well, it's only normalfags in pick ups and expensive cars I get in front of and fuck with when they're doing 80-90 and driving like they own the road
Chad problems.

Very annoying to drive on highway with these scum.
They’re nothing compared to cyclers in the city street. Piece of shit slowpokes won’t move their ass nor will they move out of the way.