Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fuck restaurants.

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I went to a shitty ass restaurant for the last fking time. gook "food" is so fucking retarded it's literally just food you can make yourself in 2 seconds at home and they charge you $20 for a few pieces of meat, veggies and white rice that costs 2 cents for a 5 lb bag. so fucking mad at myself for getting jewed yesterday but i decided to get some coz i was with friend that likes that horseshit

Going to these places isn't worth it at all ngl
Even more if you're alone

Haven't gone to a proper restaurant in years, tbh, just get cheap fast food or cook your own food. Usually much too formal and is humiliating as fuck if you're eating alone, like I'd have to do. :feelsugh:

Haven't gone to a proper restaurant in years, tbh, just get cheap fast food or cook your own food. Usually much too formal and is humiliating as fuck if you're eating alone, like I'd have to do. :feelsugh:

i might still mcdonalds maxx rarely even thought it's the shittiest goyslop ever but at least it's not 20 fking dollars . my cooking is 400x better than 99% of restaurants

You don't just pay for the meal but also for the ambience and the location. Some restaurants are truly overpriced and that's why Google Reviews exist