Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fuck tiredpoorcel

That ER pheno isnt exactly incel if you fuck foids between the 4-6/10 range :feelsjuice:

Literally any sub8male is guaranteed to be "incel" if he only goes after stacies :feelstastyman:
If you can fuck between 4-6 (4 isn't grotesque, just not attractive) you've literally won life.
the irony is that faceandlms is 6'3 and not even an incel
Is there a face reveal somewhere?

If you can fuck between 4-6 (4 isn't grotesque, just not attractive) you've literally won life.

Tbh

It's a good enough range to live on as a normie. Some dudes are just lowkey gay if their standards are too high, especially when they call their "looksmatch" ugly :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

@Napoleon de Geso is a great example of what an utter faggot looks like.
Is there a face reveal somewhere?

Tbh

It's a good enough range to live on as a normie. Some dudes are just lowkey gay if their standards are too high, especially when they call their "looksmatch" ugly :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Also people who aren't redpilled on looks theory are retarded, a 5/10 is good. You're the definition of a normie. And a 6/10 is really good. Most people will deem you attractive.

Also people who aren't redpilled on looks theory are retarded, a 5/10 is good. You're the definition of a normie. And a 6/10 is really good. Most people will deem you attractive.
I'll take it a step further and say being a bonafide 5/10 is above average.

If you notice most men are actually 4-4.5/10 and those who are 5+ always have prettier GFs than what 4/10 males can get

4s almost usually always lay with landwhales and 30+yr old roasties.

You're 5+ if you dont have to settle for landwhales and roasties

Last edited:
Hi op
How's sucking your own dick going?
You still exchange dick pics with your faggot friends on discord? :waitwhat:
wrong person bud, i dont even have discord im just tired of your bragging

Hi op
How's sucking your own dick going?
You still exchange dick pics with your faggot friends on discord? :waitwhat:

I never bragged.
you claim 6ft 2 in a 5ft 7-8 avg country, and facially are at least mid tier normie, how the fuck are you not banned yet?
@Fat Link @SergeantIncel @AmIjustDreaming ??????

WHO THE FUCK SAID I AM TIREDPOORCEL?
its fucking obvious retard if you didnt want to be seen as an alt you should of not clearly given hints of you being him, as well as claiming 6ft 2. graycel so cant search anything but anyone who looks deep enough will know its you

its fucking obvious retard if you didnt want to be seen as an alt you should of not clearly given hints of you being him, as well as claiming 6ft 2. graycel so cant search anything but anyone who looks deep enough will know its you
6'2 shit is larp. I was making fun of the nigger who was sad about being 5'11.
And op said Tiredpoorcel is 6'1. Its so obvious that you are op and that TPC really lives rent free in your fucking head. Literally created an account today and necro-ed this thread just for that? Dude mustve been right, you are indeed a faggot.

And op said Tiredpoorcel is 6'1. Its so obvious that you are op and that TPC really lives rent free in your fucking head. Literally created an account today and necro-ed this thread just for that? Dude mustve been right, you are indeed a faggot.
its obvious youre tpc and you subtly drop bragpills, obviously op lives rent free in your head because you cry about muh jungle is a faggot, fuck off you need to get banned

no it wasnt and if anyone thinks that was larp theyre braindead

You're tiredpoorcel
lol how do you know? :smonk:

besides the 6'2 thing he mentioned before

wait a minute, algeria is in north africa :waitwhat:

Last edited:
Undelete my friend NOW :feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

fix this approval shit i cant even respond to him

fix this approval shit i cant even respond to him
Come pm me then. Also yeah nice. Still no latina gf i see. Def not our faggot friend jungle.

Come pm me then. Also yeah nice. Still no latina gf i see. Def not our faggot friend jungle.
pm you for what? we already youre tpc what is there more to say? i said everything i needed to basically and now i just need fat link to come online so he can make my posts visible, shit rule honestly. also whats latinas got to do with "jungle"? this is no ones alt.

lol how do you know? :smonk:

besides the 6'2 thing he mentioned before

wait a minute, algeria is in north africa :waitwhat:
He's heavily implied that he's a alt to @WØLF , He "jokingly" said he's 6'2, He joined and started postmaxxing and the last few months before he was banned tiredpoorcel also was a postmaxxer, he REALLY likes DMC much like tiredpoorcel (not necessary a major red flag since DMC is popular but he was one of the few GrAYs to ever bring it up) He knows old users on this site like personality inkwell and seems to hate jungle.

He might not be tiredpoorcel but it seems like a lot of big coincidences if he isn't.:feelssus:

pm you for what? we already youre tpc what is there more to say? i said everything i needed to basically and now i just need fat link to come online so he can make my posts visible, shit rule honestly. also whats latinas got to do with "jungle"? this is no ones alt.
Yeah yeah. Cant wait for you to sperg out for the billionth time and post BBCs you like in ID

He's heavily implied that he's a alt to @WØLF , He "jokingly" said he's 6'2, He joined and started postmaxxing and the last few months before he was banned tiredpoorcel also was a postmaxxer, he REALLY likes DMC much like tiredpoorcel (not necessary a major red flag since DMC is popular but he was one of the few GrAYs to ever bring it up) He knows old users on this site like personality inkwell and seems to hate jungle.

He might not be tiredpoorcel but it seems like a lot of big coincidences if he isn't.:feelssus:
but @WØLF also said he's 5'8. idk that nigga keeps trolling me.

anyway, he did admit to being an alt before, so I assumed the mods would have banned him by now if he was an alt to an already active user or a fakecel.

He's heavily implied that he's a alt to @WØLF , He "jokingly" said he's 6'2, He joined and started postmaxxing and the last few months before he was banned tiredpoorcel also was a postmaxxer, he REALLY likes DMC much like tiredpoorcel (not necessary a major red flag since DMC is popular but he was one of the few GrAYs to ever bring it up)

Never implied that i was. Long time lurking can explain any of that shit. Find the post where i said im 6'2 and youll understand. TPC is 6'1 according to op anyways. so how is that relevant. From what i heard TPC used to necropost like fuck on ID that was his postmaxxing signature. I n[UWSL]ever did that. And jfl DMC5 is popular af. Anything else? :feelsjuice: [/UWSL]

anyway, he did admit to being an alt before, so I assumed the mods would have banned him by now if he was an alt to an already active user or a fakecel.
Never verbally admitted :feelsjuice:

Never implied that i was. Long time lurking can explain any of that shit. Find the post where i said im 6'2 and youll understand. TPC is 6'1 according to op anyways. so how is that relevant. From what i heard TPC used to necropost like fuck on ID that was his postmaxxing signature. I n[UWSL]ever did that. And jfl DMC5 is popular af. Anything else? :feelsjuice:[/UWSL]
Sure:feelssus:
Guess it really doesn't matter and jannies never give a shit either.

If you're tiredpoorcel then idk why you're wasting time on this site nigga.

If you're not then you're still an extremely suspect newfag.

Sure:feelssus:
Guess it really doesn't matter and jannies never give a shit either.

If you're tiredpoorcel then idk why you're wasting time on this site nigga.

If you're not then you're still an extremely suspect newfag.
:feelsseriously:

@Rhaast your thoughts?
Hi, i am literally Tiredpoorcel. I explained my situation very well and still got accepted cause i am KHHTV. I have as much right of being hereas anyone else tbh. If you like sucking your own cock/ think i am a fakecel put me on ignore and Shalom :feelsaww:
68BBB5EF CA05 4E2E B815 E635D373092B

this is most likely why and probably why they dont go to .org since they wouldnt feel superior over there
do you think that is an inherent flaw of incel forums then?

incels usually dont go outside, because people will bully them. so by evading going outside, you evade bullying

but going on the internet, specifically on an open incel forum, which anyone can go on, is basically an open invitation for anyone to come and bother you

its a recipe for disaster

hi