Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUCK YOU STUPID ASS FUCKING HALO REACH!!!!!!

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
JUST RESTARTED PLAYING THIS GAME AND FUCK IT CAN BE SO INFURIATING AT FUCKING TIMES.

STUPID ASS FUCKING MATCHMAKING GIVES YOU 2 IQ TEAMATES WHO GO A WHOLE A MATCH GETTING LIKE 3 KILLS YET DIE LIKE 17 FUCKING TIMES!!! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK THIS GAME HAS BEEN OUT FOR 8 YEARS HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS STILL SUCK THIS MUCH FUCKING DuMBASSES. TOO TOP IT OFF THE OPPONENT TEAM IS FULL OF FUCKING CAMPERS THaT JUST CAMP ON THE SPECIAL WEAPONS AND THEN CAMP TO GET KILLS WITH THOSE!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO DMR BATTLES. LITERALLY EVERYONE RUNS AWAY WHEN YOU START TO ONE V ONE THEM WITH DMRs. OR THEY PICK SHITTY FUCKING ASSAULT RIFLES MATCHES AND THEN JUST THROW GRENADES EVERY WHERE WITH NO TACTIC.

Most of the times you get at least one good teammate to balance shit out and the matches can be fun when both teams are competent players who know what they are doing making fun cmpetetive match win or lose cause its a nice challenge.. Its just those matches that you get cannon fodder teammates that are so annoying. They give the opponents such a fucking advantage cause they don't rush special weapons or know how to kill. They just die to everything making harder to make a comeback and easier to get swarmed since they are off respawning far away.

IM JUST SO ANGRY CAUSE OF THESE PAST 3 SHIT MATCHES FUUUUUUUCK AND I CANT SCREAM OR VENT IN PERSON CAUSE MY FUCKING DORM IS SMALL AS SHIT!!!!!!! FFUUUUUUCKKKKK THESE STUPID NOOBS AND INHERITOR RANKED CUNTS WHO ARE SHIT AT ACTUALLY AIMING AND RELY ON ONE SHOT KILLS OR GRENADES FOR KILLS. ALSO SHITTY SPAWNS THAT LITERALLY SPAWN YOU ON DYING IN BATTLE TEAMMATES JUST SO YOU CAN EAT A BILLION GRENADES TOO THE FACE.

Dam like seriously the game has been out for 8 years why the fuck is there still noobs on this game. Go back to playing COD you fucking pieces of shit.

Sorry for rant everyone I'm just so fucking pissed and want to punch a fucking wall.

I havent played reach online in a couple months, the players werent as well matched as they uses to be. Probably because of a lower playcount. Still a good game though.

No problem, express your rage.

I havent played reach online in a couple months, the players werent as well matched as they uses to be. Probably because of a lower playcount. Still a good game though.
Its a good game for sure, what I have noticed is that a lot of players are from Latin America and to be more specific Mexico. They sometimes cause lag issues but oh well they are the ones keeping the game alive.

Calm down, games are supposed to be fun not rage inducing. If you really get this pissed at multiplayer games try some single player ones.

This is exactly why I stopped playing league and overwatch

I don't play multiplayer games

Calm down, games are supposed to be fun not rage inducing. If you really get this pissed at multiplayer games try some single player ones.
Naw its fun just some rage that comes naturally in playing with shit braindead teammates. I'm just very competitive when it comes down to video games so I hate losing cause its like the only thing I have ever been good at in life, so thats why I rage at times.

Its a good game for sure, what I have noticed is that a lot of players are from Latin America and to be more specific Mexico. They sometimes cause lag issues but oh well they are the ones keeping the game alive.
I noticed that aswell, they do cause lag issues. I try to use the search preferance's for good connections but i dont think it actually does that much.

Naw its fun just some rage that comes naturally in playing with shit braindead teammates. I'm just very competitive when it comes down to video games so I hate losing cause its like the only thing I have ever been good at in life, so thats why I rage at times.

I dont think this reaction was "some rage". How many things have you tried in life?

I dont think this reaction was "some rage". How many things have you tried in life?
Lol I do rage frequently but it ain't just video games I just have temper problems.

I have tried sports but my manlet status makes me terrible in anything that requires size. I tried soccer/futbal since height aint that big of an issue there but I'm just not good at kicking straight. I have tried track and cross country and was mediocre because taller people have such an advantage. I have tried marathon running and its probably my best "sport" but still didn't get the times I wanted. I also skateboard but I'm garbage at it, some people are just naturally good while it takes me forever to learn anything. Thats pretty much all the extra curricular I do, I tried picking up guitar but Im too lazy for it.