Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Fucking "gypsy" parents

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
I´ve lived in 16 different places, all because of my parents alone. Top that...

i´ve moved every 9-10 months or so on average all throughout my life. Again, it wasnt my choice in doing so. Only 2 of the moves i did voluntarily to get away from noisy neighbours, but i always ended up worse, and i came to those apartments to begin with because of my mum & dad moving me around 9 times alrdy by then. Then 2 years ago my dad shouted at me to go to university, like maniac bipolar shouted, threat-shout (inheritance, have to obey), and when i quit and had to live temporarily with my mum, she kicked me out again after some months. To a temporary apartment in w8 for the real one, and now at my current 16th "home", i hav a 43 year old hag with a small dog that wakes me literally every day giving me a permanent head-cleaving migraine. Thanks "parents". Its ALL their fault. Im not even shifting blame from something i did as complicit in this situation. pos boomers. die alrdy.

Last edited:
@Mecoja thoughts?

That's brutal as fuck, that's a certain way to doom your child to not having childhood friend, stunting his ability to bond with people his age. Truly unlucky.

Are you a gypsy?
Do you live in a caravan?
:)

Never began for gypsycels

Oh ye.. she kicked me out of her apartment (she has an entire upper floor in an apartment building above 2 other smaller apartments of other ppl), to the basement. She heated a storage room up and cleaned it out but still. She kicked her son down to the basement of an apartment building. Ive broken all ties with her. All my relatives think she is a good person.

Same. Moved my entire childhood and teenhood.

even if my dad doesnt sell his house and goes off to live in thailand or something as revenge for NOTHING i ever did him, :feelstastyman:, i´ll still have to split inheritance with my brother and 2 sons of my dads gf, and then theres the rocky economic future.. i´ll never have a house to live in of my own. I think i wont. I feel like a fucking indian dalit of the middle ages. Born into genetic, social & economic misery. Despite it being 2022 sweden. Id rather be middle class in india for realz.

Its not humane to have ppl live in apartments. It IS CATTLE BOXES 100%. Parents shouldnt be allowed to kick their children out & all apartments should be torn down and more houses should be built.

Fucking contrasts.. theres a swedish baron living in my town in a castle. He inherited it, as will his son. And here i am. And many of u in my position as well probably. Why?????? WTF is this?? I dont even need his castle, i just want a suburb house goddamit

Last edited:
Same. Moved my entire childhood and teenhood.

When I was a young child, Mother moved into an apartment downtown. She also stayed with my half-aunt(Told me she was unwanted), we moved into an apartment when I was seventeen. It was...very nice.

Sadly, TANF abuse is only for Aunt Cherrita.

I´ve lived in 16 different places, all because of my parents alone. Top that...

i´ve moved every 9-10 months or so on average all throughout my life. Again, it wasnt my choice in doing so. Only 2 of the moves i did voluntarily to get away from noisy neighbours, but i always ended up worse, and i came to those apartments to begin with because of my mum & dad moving me around 9 times alrdy by then. Then 2 years ago my dad shouted at me to go to university, like maniac bipolar shouted, threat-shout (inheritance, have to obey), and when i quit and had to live temporarily with my mum, she kicked me out again after some months. To a temporary apartment in w8 for the real one, and now at my current 16th "home", i hav a 43 year old hag with a small dog that wakes me literally every day giving me a permanent head-cleaving migraine. Thanks "parents". Its ALL their fault. Im not even shifting blame from something i did as complicit in this situation. pos boomers. die alrdy.
I can relate my parents although not gypsy moved so much. The longest I’ve ever lived in one place is 2 years and it’s so fucking annoying

That's brutal as fuck, that's a certain way to doom your child to not having childhood friend, stunting his ability to bond with people his age. Truly unlucky.
Same aggre concur!