Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Funny memory from gym class

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
In middle school gym class when we were studying wrestling, the gym teacher who was a white old baldcel with a big beer gut, would always pick this one kid for demonstration. He picked him because he was friends with his dad and I think the kid may have had some wrestling experience. But it was funny because this middle school kid always had to take moves from this old cuck and half the time the gym teachers balls would fall out his gym shorts during the demonstration.

dedsrs on the balls?

In my gym class I pooped my pants and let the poop roll down my pant leg and a kid on a scooter rolled through it and smeared it everywhere. It smelled like shit the entire time until a janitor came and cleaned it.

Yes. Dude wore some short ass shorts.
My gym teacher from middle school same thing everyone was laughing cause his dick came out of his shorts and no one said anything

In my gym class I pooped my pants and let the poop roll down my pant leg and a kid on a scooter rolled through it and smeared it everywhere. It smelled like shit the entire time until a janitor came and cleaned it.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Based.

In middle school gym class when we were studying wrestling, the gym teacher who was a white old baldcel with a big beer gut, would always pick this one kid for demonstration. He picked him because he was friends with his dad and I think the kid may have had some wrestling experience. But it was funny because this middle school kid always had to take moves from this old cuck and half the time the gym teachers balls would fall out his gym shorts during the demonstration.
We all have memory of a mid age physed teacher, who did some outrageous clown world boomer stunt

HIGH IQ POOPCEL :bigbrain: