Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Game coping doesn't work for me

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
Not even game coping could distract me from the fact that the dating market will become even more worse in the future.
how can i even compete with those looksmaxxed chads. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

just play online games like cod and become as good as you can and get gold and shit on your guns

just play online games like cod and become as good as you can and get gold and shit on your guns
Even worse COD make my condition worse than before :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Not even game coping could distract me from the fact that the dating market will become even more worse in the future.
how can i even compete with those looksmaxxed chads. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
its brutally over for gamercels

Once you get older like me, you'll become even more cognizant to the fact that video games are, for the most part, a gigantic waste of time

You should take this opportunity to quit gaming all together. All it is are fake worlds with fake achievements. I'll get back into it when I lead a better life but until then I want to win the only game that truly matters, life.

Last edited:
Once you get older like me, you'll become even more cognizant to the fact that video games are, for the most part, a gigantic waste of time
You should take this opportunity to quit gaming all together. All it is is a fake world with fake achievements.

That distracting feeling you had, OP, is yourself growing beyond the capacity of games to cope. Some people burn out sooner and some later, it all depends on how quickly you have been allowed to explore everything games had to offer.

It does only very occasionally for me. But drinking and getting high definitely help with that. I've been engaging in my vidya copes tonight. Music copes, too. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Yeah because i should have heightmaxxing when i was younger :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: