[Gaming] Gaming Megathread

Hentai-Connoisseur

Hentai-Connoisseur

Beta-skulls are there to be crushed
-
Im waiting for the Monster Hunter World Iceborne expansion. Monster Hunter is one of my favorite franchises.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
The E3 Microsoft Conference is starting in 20 minutes, this is supposedly gonna be the biggest conference, i'm gonna watch this.

Luminary
-
anybody heard of warface? no, ok :feelstrash::feelscry:

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Is the PS4 Spiderman game any good?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
Microsoft Conference is here bois here we go
Fuck, ngl, most of the games they have shown so far have been fucking garbage.

Last edited:
Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
-
i hated the conference it sucked

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
The Bethesda Conference is starting soon if anyone is interested.

Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral
-
They're remastering AoE II
Definitive Edition

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
The Summer sale is here, shieeet, I woke up late. Nothing really looking that great tbh, over for poorcels. At least I can gameshare accounts on steam with friends.

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Just finished Honest Hearts on NV. I'm disappointed. Not only was the narrative weak as fuck, but the gameplay was garbage. The worse part is I enjoyed the setting and kinda feel bored with the decrepit desert setting after trekking through Zion Canyon for a few hours.

Joshua fucking Graham deserved better after all the hype.

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
I want to play crash team racing remastered such good memories with that game.

BigGhey

BigGhey

A Shiny Vaporeon
-
JFL at new Battletoads.
tbh doesnt look that bad, but looks like the original game but with better graphics

also any good GBA games(or good websites for gb/gbc/gba multicarts for cheap)?

also there is a USB gba sp charger, should I buy it?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
So far I haven't played the original Risk of Rain but gonna give it a go soon.
1530823113389.png
that30yearoldboomeronvwhopraisesFNV.png
that30yearoldboomerwhooverlypraisesDeusEx.png
that30yearoldboomerwhooverlypraisesriskofrain.png
that30yearoldboomerwhothinksVTMBisgood.png

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
★★★★★
Steam summer sale looks boring tbh, im a bit disappointed.

wasted12years

wasted12years

Major
-
I started playing maplestory again. It's a private server called old school maple. If anyone wants to play with me add my character Henke

we can train together and become very high level and have a fun time together.

Sans

Sans

I didn’t deserve this life
-
t. zoomer

Nah just kidding, we all should be able to enjoy the games we like. Fortnite has a bit of a cancerous fan base but it’s a decent game.

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel, pingascel
-
Euro truck simulator 2

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
There’s a relatively new indie rpg thats on sale right now (or you could just pirate it) called outward

Its open world w/ survival elements and dark souls esque combat. Would recommend checking it out if you like harder and slower paced rpg

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
-
i just finished Penumbra Overture and Penumbra Black Plague really enjoyed them tbh

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
I started playing maplestory again. It's a private server called old school maple. If anyone wants to play with me add my character Henke

we can train together and become very high level and have a fun time together.

IM playing and what happened to the beginner skills?? I don't have them?

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
t. zoomer

Nah just kidding, we all should be able to enjoy the games we like. Fortnite has a bit of a cancerous fan base but it’s a decent game.
My dad started playing fortnite, it's over honestly.

Sans

Sans

I didn’t deserve this life
-
My dad started playing fortnite, it's over honestly.
Good luck. I played for some time, I stopped and haven’t played in months though since I couldn’t get a single win

Futurecel2.0

Futurecel2.0

Braindead
-
I'm addicted to smash ultimate. Anyone wants to play with me I'll share friend code. I suck tbh

ReasonableResolver

ReasonableResolver

localdoctorcel
-
I try to play fallout 4 but sometimes it closes itself down for no reason. Does anyone have any experience regarding this?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
I try to play fallout 4 but sometimes it closes itself down for no reason. Does anyone have any experience regarding this?
This only happened to me because of mod/load order problems. Basically the only way to fix this is to start a new game and go 1 by 1 enabling each and every mod until a crash happens, and then if a crash happens you have to delete that mod from the game. I remember I had to do this process for 3-4 days straight until I felt like it wasn't worth it anymore since I already put in like 400 hours in the past into the game and didn't feel like spending multiple days just to set it up with a fuck ton of mods.

wasted12years

wasted12years

Major
-
IM playing and what happened to the beginner skills?? I don't have them?
They removed them, maybe they were too OP. They also don't have 4th job for the same reason. No Aqua road yet i believe, No zipangu, No dark scrolls. It's pretty much like Maple some time after closed BETA in 2005 or so.

gigacel123

gigacel123

-
They removed them, maybe they were too OP. They also don't have 4th job for the same reason. No Aqua road yet i believe, No zipangu, No dark scrolls. It's pretty much like Maple some time after closed BETA in 2005 or so.
Thats lame. I always enjoyed the beginner skills, but how were they OP? I doubt Ill reach 4th job so thats not important now. What I also dont understand is why do they make the grinding as slow as classic Maple? It should be a bit faster to make things easier. but not as easy as modern maple where everyone maxes at lvl 250 easy in two weeks

wasted12years

wasted12years

Major
-
Thats lame. I always enjoyed the beginner skills, but how were they OP? I doubt Ill reach 4th job so thats not important now. What I also dont understand is why do they make the grinding as slow as classic Maple? It should be a bit faster to make things easier. but not as easy as modern maple where everyone maxes at lvl 250 easy in two weeks
Snail shell skills was pretty OP, you never miss any monster. I played in closed beta 2005 and i gotta say i'm pretty used to the slow grinding. It becomes more of a social game and more challenging. It's even progressive exp so it's basically 2x all the time. They will have a 2x exp event next week so i guess it'll become 4x.

EDIT: what's your IGN? I'll add you. I'm thinking of starting over again as a magician instead so i can become a cleric/priest. The best job for LDAR just leech all day.

gigacel123

gigacel123

-
Snail shell skills was pretty OP, you never miss any monster. I played in closed beta 2005 and i gotta say i'm pretty used to the slow grinding. It becomes more of a social game and more challenging. It's even progressive exp so it's basically 2x all the time. They will have a 2x exp event next week so i guess it'll become 4x.

EDIT: what's your IGN? I'll add you. I'm thinking of starting over again as a magician instead so i can become a cleric/priest. The best job for LDAR just leech all day.
I played og Maplestory when there were just 4 jobs but also had beginner skills? and FANGBLADE was #1. Without beginners skills though people cannot beginnermax like they use to. Never realized the shell throw was OP I thot it was a joke skill. I still hope they add it back in and nerf it if they want to.

but the social climate og maple had was not due to the grinding i dont think this server will ever recapture the bustling atmosphere it once had before everonye had ten thousand OP lvl 250 jobs. You NEET or something BTW how do you grind all day?

Last edited:
wasted12years

wasted12years

Major
-
I played og Maplestory when there were just 4 jobs but also had beginner skills? and FANGBLADE was #1. Without beginners skills though people cannot beginnermax like they use to. Never realized the shell throw was OP I thot it was a joke skill. I still hope they add it back in and nerf it if they want to.

but the social climate og maple had was not due to the grinding i dont think this server will ever recapture the bustling atmosphere it once had before everonye had ten thousand OP lvl 250 jobs. You NEET or something BTW how do you grind all day?
Maybe they will add it in the next patch. I agree but theres only around 300 people on this server on average but i still had some good experiences so far with other maplers, i almost feel like a kid again. Strangely enough theres plenty of people my age on this server.

I have summer vacation now so i have plenty of time to grind. I don't want to waste all my time on maple though, my looks and body will deteriorate if i spend 7+ hrs a day on maplestory. I want to ascend this summer vacation. In real life that is.

gigacel123

gigacel123

-
Maybe they will add it in the next patch. I agree but theres only around 300 people on this server on average but i still had some good experiences so far with other maplers, i almost feel like a kid again. Strangely enough theres plenty of people my age on this server.

I have summer vacation now so i have plenty of time to grind. I don't want to waste all my time on maple though, my looks and body will deteriorate if i spend 7+ hrs a day on maplestory. I want to ascend this summer vacation. In real life that is.
Hoping to ascend what are you bluepill or fakecel? Summer vacation? You still in high school?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Major
-
Hoping to ascend what are you bluepill or fakecel? Summer vacation? You still in high school?
I have to give it a try. Even if i'm fairly blackpilled. What is it called when you don't have to work during summer? Isn't that summer vacation? Paid vacation or w/e. Maybe it's different here in Europe. I'm oldcel.

gigacel123

gigacel123

-
I have to give it a try. Even if i'm fairly blackpilled. What is it called when you don't have to work during summer? Isn't that summer vacation? Paid vacation or w/e. I'm oldcel.
Summer vacation is for school. Unless you are a teacher, they go on break too. LOL mate you sound bluepilled almost like "Some day, I'll probably have sex" 27 year old ITcel. I never liked Maplestory, I might try another server or stick with this one for a few more weeks.

wasted12years

wasted12years

Major
-
Summer vacation is for school. Unless you are a teacher, they go on break too. LOL mate you sound bluepilled almost like "Some day, I'll probably have sex" 27 year old ITcel. I never liked Maplestory, I might try another server or stick with this one for a few more weeks.
Must be a European thing then. I always get a 4½ week paid summer break from work every year.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
I like old games. Graphic of such game as Silent Hill is very primitive and that is what i like . It makes picture look dream like and therefore more believable than those of modern sophisticated graphic.Also plots and ambient of old games are far more better that anything of today.

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
-
I'm addicted to smash ultimate. Anyone wants to play with me I'll share friend code. I suck tbh
i might add you tbh
I just started playing Fire emblem Radiant Dawn. It seems a lot harder than Path of Radiance tbh

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Janitor Wagecel
-
I like old games. Graphic of such game as Silent Hill is very primitive and that is what i like . It makes picture look dream like and therefore more believable than those of modern sophisticated graphic.Also plots and ambient of old games are far more better that anything of today.
OG resident evil was the shit besides the dialogue

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
Any songs from games bring out that gamer nostalgia?

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Should I buy the Bioshock Collection for 16.49 on the PS4? Ive never played a Bioshock game

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
-
Should I buy the Bioshock Collection for 16.49 on the PS4? Ive never played a Bioshock game
yes man the bioshock games are very good and make sure to listent to all the dialogue

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Is Lords of the Fallen worth it? It's at 5 dollars on the ps4
descarga (2).jpeg

GowkBird

GowkBird

I'm just want to be a giga-mega Chad in cuteness
-
Oh, I was playing Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey for a week non-stop, very interesting game. Also tried to play Imperator: Rome but it's really sucks, very idiotic interface and gameplay, so sad.

needsolution

needsolution

Banned
-
The original gows are based. The ps4 one is 100% soy
didnt play new one part coz no time and i guess it should be ended on last 3 part after final fight with Zeus.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

no one has ever accepted me
-
Gaming is so fucking dead for me, I'm too unmotivated to play games and just rot in front of my PC while watching the same videos again and again

Darth Incel

Darth Incel

God Tier LDAR
-
Pokemon Shuffle and Super Mario 2 on an old Nintendo 2DS.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
Holy fuck, i'm not usually into multiplayer shit but Apex has been my favorite battle royale, Season 3 looks fucking based wtf

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
I finish a Crusader Kings 2 campaign and i'm boring af now i don't know what to play :feelsrope:

Big Yikes

Big Yikes

We live in a society...
-
Has anyone played this?

Was thinking about doing some fantasy cope / escapism. But not sure if to get this ... and if yes, then on PC or on PS4?

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
Has anyone played this?

Was thinking about doing some fantasy cope / escapism. But not sure if to get this ... and if yes, then on PC or on PS4?
Idk about it but get it on pc