Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Collectors MEGATHREAD. Post pictures of your items and objects here

My Optimus prime should arrive tomorrow. And my power baser should come next week.

I also re arranged my movie shelf, I’ll post pics later.

Nice. What are the sizes of your transformers? Do different brands make them different heights or?
Most of my stuff is in masterpiece scale. This more or less started in 2011 when they started to make official masterpiece toys that scaled together. And since around 2012 third party Chinese companies have been making toys in this scale as well. MP scale is the biggest scale, there is also legends which are mini toys & the mainline stuff you can find in toy stores.

Most of my stuff is third party, I got stuff from fanstoys, fanshobby, x-transbots, mastermind creations, and more.

Also I got knock offs of official masterpiece toys. I only actually have 2 official masterpiece figure, my MP-36+ megatron & MP-25 tracks.

Most of my stuff is third party, I got stuff from fanstoys, fanshobby, x-transbots, mastermind creations, and more
I'll check those brands out, thank you. I didn't know where to buy them from.
Most of my stuff is in masterpiece scale. This more or less started in 2011 when they started to make official masterpiece toys that scaled together. And since around 2012 third party Chinese companies have been making toys in this scale as well. MP scale is the biggest scale, there is also legends which are mini toys & the mainline stuff you can find in toy stores.
I looked it up. Apparently masterpiece scale is about 1:30. They still look really big despite them being scaled down that much. Do they have any that are maybe 1:18 scale so they look proportionate to my figures?
What about you bro? How do G.I joe toy scale work?
Depends. Most common is 1:18 scale or 1:6 scale. 1:18 scale is 3.75 inches tall and 1:6 scale is 12 inches tall. I own some 1:6 scale stuff but it's just too big and it costs about three times to 5 times as much. 1:6 scale has the advantage of being able to change clothes, take apart rifles, more poses, etc.

I looked it up. Apparently masterpiece scale is about 1:30. They still look really big despite them being scaled down that much. Do they have any that are maybe 1:18 scale so they look proportionate to my figures?
There are some oversized MP figures such as a KO oversized MP-10 Optimus prime ( I think it’s called mpp-10) but there are not many options in that size.

If you want an idea of how those 3.75 inch figures will look with MP stuff, then there is this pic I took.

That target master in front of galvatron is 3.15 inches.

My movie shelf. Just waiting for fanstoys ultra Magnus to complete it

There are some oversized MP figures such as a KO oversized MP-10 Optimus prime ( I think it’s called mpp-10) but there are not many options in that size.

View attachment 1141509
If you want an idea of how those 3.75 inch figures will look with MP stuff, then there is this pic I took.

That target master in front of galvatron is 3.15 inches.
Thank a ton for taking that picture. It's scale doesn't look too off in all honesty.
View attachment 1141516
My movie shelf. Just waiting for fanstoys ultra Magnus to complete it
Those look awesome. My favorite is the light blue one on the second one to right. I also like the pink one.

Thank a ton for taking that picture. Its scale doesn't look too off in all honesty.
Yes, scale with robot modes will look fine. But the figures in vehicle mode will be off, especially it’s a car or something.
Those look awesome. My favorite is the light blue one on the second one to right. I also like the pink one.
That’s one of my favourites as well, the metallic blue paint is incredible.

He was pretty hard to get, it released back in 2019 and fanstoys have not reissued it since. Also no other company has done blurr since. So the price has gone up a lot and it’s hard to find it now.

Dr EGG or whatever his name is

x-transbots made this guy, it can fucking spin around and shit with electronics. But I ain’t buying a giant egg for the price they charge!

Fanstoys AUSSIE ( outback )

Fanstoys SMOKEY ( drag strip )

Still waiting for dead end to complete my shelf

Fanstoys PHANTASM ( mirage )

Fanshobby DOUBLE EVIL ( overlord )

i can’t recommend this figure enough, it’s fantastic! & BIG

DOUBLE EVIL TANK MODE

I love this tank mode

Sick thread bro :worryfeels: I’m impressed you got 1k posts here, I thought for sure it was intellaumaxxed. I will look through this thread!

HYPER POSEABLE

Here he is getting mogged by breakdown

Can’t wait to get power baser. It will look amazing next to overlord.

View attachment 1141542
Dr EGG or whatever his name is

x-transbots made this guy, it can fucking spin around and shit with electronics. But I ain’t buying a giant egg for the price they charge!
I always enjoy seeing more of your stuff Bro. I love those spinning head guys. They are called something like quintessacons in the movie from the 80s.

Sick thread bro :worryfeels: I’m impressed you got 1k posts here, I thought for sure it was intellaumaxxed. I will look through this thread!
Feel free to post some objects from your collections as well Bro. And thanks for the appreciation.

ETERNAL CHAMPION: RAVENING IRON picture disc LP. This is a superb epic metal album that i can strongly recommend.

I always enjoy seeing more of your stuff Bro. I love those spinning head guys. They are called something like quintessacons in the movie from the 80s.
What do you think about the xtb one?

It looks kinda cool. I like the different lights. Is it this version you own?
I got the mainline one. I might get the xtransbots way in the future if it’s still around to buy then.

THE HOUSE OF THE DEAD REMAKE: LIMIDEAD EDITION for Nintendo Switch

Three more switch games from my collections

ARKHAM HORROR THE CARD GAME: MACHINATIONS THROUGH TIME board game expansion

More switch games from my libraries

Two more switch games from my vaults

THE HEAVIEST ENCYCLOPEDIA OF SWEDISH HARD ROCK & HEAVY METAL EVER! A big and heavy hardcover book with everything on swedish metal.

Fanshobby power baser ( power master Optimus prime / super ginrai )

Three Nintendo WII games from my collections

Two more Xbox 360 titles from my collections

Three Xbox 360 games from my libraries

Two ATHEIST cd´s (thrash metal) and one THIN LIZZY album from my vaults.

UNKNOWN KADATH graphic novel. Based on the novel by H.P Lovecraft witch is also included in the album.