Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gatekeepers need to shut up (saying retarded shit like "truecels can't have friends")

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Being social has no impact on your trueceldom. If you are ugly (and no, average isn't ugly) then you are a truecel even if you have a lot of friends. If you can't get women due to being ugly then you are a truecel. It doesn't matter if I have friends or not. A lack of autism does not take away from my trueceldom.

Until August of last year, I never had any.

This thread was made by a NTmogger fakecel.

Considering the gatekeeping doesn't even work here considering how many fakecels their are I don't know what your faggot ass is complaining about. If you need to justify your inceldom your definitely fakecel

Don't get triggered by the 2022-retards and their moronic "truecel trait:" threads fellow OGcel

What if your friend is a foid?

So true, I can easily make friends with pretty much anyone (except foids ofc) but that does not change the fact I am a permavirgin truecel. You don’t have to be fucking autistic to be an incel

Until August of last year, I never had any.
Congrats, you got out of your inceldom/trueceldom! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

(Obviously sarcasm, in case any gatekeepers cannot detect it due to autism).

This thread was made by a NTmogger fakecel.
Neurotypical is a cope for autistic people. I guaruantee you a so-called neurotypical truecel will still be a truecel at the end of the day. You are speaking to one.

Don't get triggered by the 2022-retards and their moronic "truecel trait:" threads fellow OGcel
Never trust anyone here, even oldcels and 2017cels: as soon as they go on Looksmax.org, they can't stop bragging about their social lives and past positive relationships with foids while playing the giga trucel appearance here. :blackpill:

Considering the gatekeeping doesn't even work here considering how many fakecels their are I don't know what your faggot ass is complaining about. If you need to justify your inceldom your definitely fakecel
Keep coping, go pray Maghrib already you dumb gatekeeper.

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: Just had to put these fucks in their place. OGcels need a separate subforum TBH.:bigbrain:

That just proves that looks > personality and destroys the personality > looks cope spewed by everyone outside of the incelosphere. If you have female friends, it clearly means your personality isn't stopping you from getting women, but rather it is your looks stopping you from getting women.

So true, I can easily make friends with pretty much anyone (except foids ofc) but that does not change the fact I am a permavirgin truecel. You don’t have to be fucking autistic to be an incel
I am glad that one of the most active people around here is also not retarded. Keep it up. :feelsokman:

Being social has no impact on your trueceldom. If you are ugly (and no, average isn't ugly) then you are a truecel even if you have a lot of friends. If you can't get women due to being ugly then you are a truecel. It doesn't matter if I have friends or not. A lack of autism does not take away from my trueceldom.
Water. If anything you would be the omega of the group. Truecels regardless of being NT or not are incels. They are the true incels. NTpill only applies to normie looking guys. If you are anything below sub 8 and autistic. Then it's over for you. Now thats the NTpill....

Never trust anyone here, even oldcels and 2017cels: as soon as they go on Looksmax.org, they can't stop bragging about their social lives and past positive relationships with foids while playing the giga trucel appearance here. :blackpill:
You made fun of my looks countless of times. :feelsUgh:

View attachment 647779
Lmao OP exposed. Won't touch this

View attachment 647779
That is meaningless, you gatekeeping pajeet. I am a virgin who's never had a girlfriend nor a date. Not to mention you objectively look better than me.

Water. If anything you would be the omega of the group. Truecels regardless of being NT or not are incels. They are the true incels. NTpill only applies to normie looking guys. If you are anything below sub 8 and autistic. Then it's over for you. Now thats the NTpill....
It's not really water considering the retards like Zero who say truecels have no friends. :feelskek:

But you basically said you got IOI. Only htn+ get IOIs.
IOI is only in real life. Asking strangers who sugarcoat is not going to undo my trueceldom. I am facially deformed (crooked Jew nose which was pointed out a few times by these strangers, btw).

This
I don't even try to gatekeep anymore because I know mods won't give a shit, it's been months and there are still some clowns here who tick every box for being a normie

I agree essentially.

People need to know how to make a difference between being at disadvantage and not being advantaged. The gap is not the same.

It appears to some mongoloids here that:

NT <=> non-incel (equivalence)

Which is pure bullshit. The actual logical relation between the two is (more or less, exceptions exist although EXTREMELY rare):

Non-incel => NT (IMPLIES, NOT EQUIVALENT)

But that assertion is definitely not the same as NT => non-incel. Needed but not sufficient.

I will take a spicy example regarding my situation: I'm 5'5" while the men (resp. women) mean height in my country is 5'10" (resp. 5'6"). I'm at HUGE disadvantage (saying it's over is not an exaggeration at this point).
Will I go on screaming "FAKECEEEEEEEEL!!!" to any guy here who's taller than me? No. They are just in the norm. I'm at disadvantage, so it's clear I'm completely fucked, but it's not because they are just taller than me that they aren't incels.

It's just plain stupid.

I guess from gatekeepers perspective, its more to do with being NT enough to have friends jah feel?:feelsLSD:
since most of non ntcels would urge that having friends will increase your chances with women; cause they might hook you up jah feel?:feelsLSD:
while they (myself included as non nt SzPDcel) have no access to friends to cope with, thus they hate those who do have irl friends due to (nt)ness (personally i don't feel jealousy or hatred)

100% facts.

This
I don't even try to gatekeep anymore because I know mods won't give a shit, it's been months and there are still some clowns here who tick every box for being a normie
Most people here are LARPers. Either they LARP about their inceldom or their looks (without having a deformity). You can't do anything about it and the moderators are not going to do anything about it either because real incels and truecels are rare and if all the others are banned then this forum would be quite inactive.

I agree essentially.

People need to know how to make a difference between being at disadvantage and not being advantaged. The gap is not the same.

Which is pure bullshit. The actual logical relation between the two is (more or less, exceptions exist although EXTREMELY rare):

But that assertion is definitely not the same as NT => non-incel. Needed but not sufficient.

I will take a spicy example regarding my situation: I'm 5'5" while the men (resp. women) mean height in my country is 5'10" (resp. 5'6"). I'm at HUGE disadvantage (saying it's over is not an exaggeration at this point).
Will I go on screaming "FAKECEEEEEEEEL!!!" to any guy here who's taller than me? No. They are just in the norm. I'm at disadvantage, so it's clear I'm completely fucked, but it's not because they are just taller than me that they aren't incels.

It's just plain stupid.
It makes sense that you say something that is high IQ because you are from 2018 and not 2020+.

I agree essentially.

It's just plain stupid.
You can't be a trucel if you're NT and OP's point is that trucels can be NT, which is obviously not true because of NTpill where NTs are privileged compared to us in the workplace, society, and in dating.

Would you claim a 6'3 tallfag to be a trucel on this forum? :feelsUgh:

I guess from gatekeepers perspective, its more to do with being NT enough to have friends jah feel?:feelsLSD:
since most of non ntcels would urge that having friends will increase your chances with women; cause they might hook you up jah feel?:feelsLSD:
while they (myself included as non nt SzPDcel) have no access to friends to cope with, thus they hate those who do have irl friends due to (nt)ness (personally i don't feel jealousy or hatred)
Well I get that but there are people who are facially deformed (such as myself) and just because I can be social (that's not to say I am always social, more often than not I'm anti-social) doesn't mean I suddenly have a chance to get women - I don't stand a chance because I am facially disfigured.

if ur NT and incel you should first get a degree in marine biology and then go landwhale hunting before you throw in the towel.
It is not my field of interest. BTW I can be NT but I am also a truecel.

You can't be a trucel if you're NT and OP's point is that trucels can be NT, which is obviously not true because of NTpill where NTs are privileged compared to us in the workplace, society, and in dating.

Would you claim a 6'3 tallfag to be a trucel on this forum? :feelsUgh:
Highly autistic post detected and therefore disregarded. :dab:

Cope, he's arguing about trucel status, NTs can't be trucel, they live on easy mode compared to us non-NTs.

Incel = NOT HAVING SEX WITH A BIOLOGICAL HUMAN FEMALE

FEMALES CAN'T BE INCEL
Precisely. Women can't be incel because of the horny simps that exist out there. Women can only be volcel.

Not me. I'm an unattractive virgin. :feelsokman:
Trucels can't have friends. It shows you can have confidence to talking to people, female or not. More opportunities for a chance to get female. So much things that having friends gets. You are a fakecel

Cope, he's arguing about trucel status, NTs can't be trucel, they live on easy mode compared to us non-NTs.
You are coping. To answer your question, if a 6'3" tall guy claims to be truecel because he's facially below average then yes he is a truecel indeed. (He has to be deformed to a degree though).