Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gatekeepers need to shut up (saying retarded shit like "truecels can't have friends")

Trucels can't have friends. It shows you can have confidence to talking to people, female or not. More opportunities for a chance to get female. So much things that having friends gets. You are a fakecel
I'm facially disfigured. Just because you are autistic doesn't mean others should be too. :feelstastyman:

I'm facially disfigured. Just because you are autistic doesn't mean others should be too. :feelstastyman:
Even if you are facially disfigured 3/10, if you have friend connections and the confidence to hold up conversations, then there is a potential spark to getting a female. Even pity female, still a female. :feelsLSD:

You can't be a trucel if you're NT and OP's point is that trucels can be NT, which is obviously not true because of NTpill where NTs are privileged compared to us in the workplace, society, and in dating.

Would you claim a 6'3 tallfag to be a trucel on this forum? :feelsUgh:
Well I have always found the idea of "truecel" to be dumb. You're incel or you are not, as simple as that. With that in mind:

1) If you looked closer you would have seen that I wrote "Non-incel => NT". An equivalent assertion of that is "Non-NT => incel" which I essentially agree with. Autists are fucked beyond salvation (I'll keep on saying that making a distinction between incels/truecels will always be some weird shit to me).

2) A 6'3" tallfag can be incel. I will be way more suspicious, but it's not impossible. Height must also be compared to the situation of your country (although with 6'3", chances you are a manlet are basically 0 yeah).

Welcome to the purity spiral, where Incels are acting like we're in an SJW or Woke "Oppression Olympics" with this "I'm more hopeless than thou" kind of non-sense.

Friend-mogging isn't actual mogging, "Oh, I'm more of an incel than you because of X". None of us are getting laid, at this point saying stuff like "I'm short", "My dick is tiny", and "I'm the non-Whitest Non-White to have ever non-White" are forms of reverse-bragging.

:society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

2) A 6'3" tallfag can be incel. I will be way more suspicious, but it's not impossible. Height must also be compared to the situation of your country (although with 6'3", chances you are a manlet are basically 0 yeah).

Yet at 6'2 I'm actually considered to be a Manlet. Just needed 1 inch to be out of Manlet territory. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Life is unfair. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I guess from gatekeepers perspective, its more to do with being NT enough to have friends jah feel?:feelsLSD:
since most of non ntcels would urge that having friends will increase your chances with women; cause they might hook you up jah feel?:feelsLSD:
while they (myself included as non nt SzPDcel) have no access to friends to cope with, thus they hate those who do have irl friends due to (nt)ness (personally i don't feel jealousy or hatred)

This is why I created the Noblinddatespill. :blackpill:

I have A LOT of toilet friends, yet NONE of them would ever dare to set me up on a blind date with one of their friends, no matter how hard I beg. :cryfeels::blackpill:

This is why I created the Noblinddatespill. :blackpill:

I have A LOT of toilet friends, yet NONE of them would ever dare to set me up on a blind date with one of their friends, no matter how hard I beg. :cryfeels::blackpill:
even having noodles friends can't save the life of an inkwell feelsbrutalman :fuk:

As ethnicswe can only take pride in our sub-humanity.

No, this is literally internalising White supremacy. Does White Chad actually slay more in Asia or does Chang have more of a home advantage? We know that toilets have a strong in-group bias for their race and I keep seeing the same dozens of clips of White men slaying in the Far East, but why are there so many Chinese men SEAmaxxing too? Can it be that White men are just more easily seen as "foreign" and more likely to attract toilets that want a ONS?

I've seen Asian bar culture and Chang slays just as hard, plus White men get approached by prostitutes in those countries all the time, many pretend not to be prostitutes. Though I want to make a separate post calling the legitimacy of JBW into question later. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If we non-Whites were all truly sub-humans then we'd see toilets all becoming celibate until the White man arrives in her country to ravage her pussy and birth rates would decline. While I've met like 6 noodlewhores that fit this description they're very rare and most still end up marrying Rice Kings.

even having noodles friends can't save the life of an inkwell feelsbrutalman :fuk:

Not just noodles, mostly Whites honestly (as I live in a White country). I tried socialmaxxing, friendsmaxxing. The only toilet that has ever sent me IOI's is a socially inept slut that probably just sends those signals to every man because she doesn't know how normal people interact. :feelswhat::blackpill:

we'd see toilets all becoming celibate until the White man arrives
Ethnic toilets who don't have access to white cock aare more or less celibate, every ethnic marriage I know is a dead bedroom.

It's not really water considering the retards like Zero who say truecels have no friends. :feelskek:

We probably shouldn't be insulting Brocels. I prefer that this forum is a place of empathy, but many users can only communicate with saying that it's ovER or that the other user is a fakecel.

Normies can ascend unless they're socially retarded, but for us Sub-5 men it's like climbing mount Everest naked. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Ethnic toilets who don't have access to white cock aare more or less celibate, every ethnic marriage I know is a dead bedroom.

Screenshot 20220814 1504452

(Yes, I'll keep spamming this image.)

But so are also many SEAmaxxers and Slavmaxxers that just Betabux.

Japanese toilets look at J-drama and dream of Chang, South Korean toilets dream of Chang, Chinese toilets dream of Chang, even in the Philippines and Thailand most stars are Asians with the occasional Eurasian, but it's primarily females that are Eurasian in the modeling world.

But JBW is a different discussion for a different post.

It's simple that too many users say stuff like "Whitecels are all Fakecels", "Tallcels are Fakecels", and "Chadcels are fa"... Wait no the last one is actually true. :feelskek:

I have no friends

Even if you are facially disfigured 3/10, if you have friend connections and the confidence to hold up conversations, then there is a potential spark to getting a female. Even pity female, still a female. :feelsLSD:
Not really, man - otherwise I would not be a dateless kissless virgin in his mid-20s. :feelsohh:

Well I have always found the idea of "truecel" to be dumb. You're incel or you are not, as simple as that. With that in mind:

1) If you looked closer you would have seen that I wrote "Non-incel => NT". An equivalent assertion of that is "Non-NT => incel" which I essentially agree with. Autists are fucked beyond salvation (I'll keep on saying that making a distinction between incels/truecels will always be some weird shit to me).

The reason "truecels" became a separate group is because so-called incels turned out to be LARPers. To distinguish ourselves from the LARPers we created "truecels." I am one of these because after five years in the incelosphere, I am still as single as I was before.

I'm actually Blasian.
Really? That's cool, my IRL friend is also Blasian. Except he is not really incel. He ate out a girl's pussy once (though against her will; she was sitting on his face and she said not to penetrate her with his tongue but he did give it a lick). But generally he has never had a girlfriend and he always gets rejected due to how nice he is. He has the look of a badboy but he is a sweetheart so those women do not like that at all.

Welcome to the purity spiral, where Incels are acting like we're in an SJW or Woke "Oppression Olympics" with this "I'm more hopeless than thou" kind of non-sense.

Friend-mogging isn't actual mogging, "Oh, I'm more of an incel than you because of X". None of us are getting laid, at this point saying stuff like "I'm short", "My dick is tiny", and "I'm the non-Whitest Non-White to have ever non-White" are forms of reverse-bragging.

:society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:
That's true but what is also true is that you ignored my PM. :feelsUgh:

No, this is literally internalising White supremacy. Does White Chad actually slay more in Asia or does Chang have more of a home advantage? We know that toilets have a strong in-group bias for their race and I keep seeing the same dozens of clips of White men slaying in the Far East, but why are there so many Chinese men SEAmaxxing too? Can it be that White men are just more easily seen as "foreign" and more likely to attract toilets that want a ONS?

I've seen Asian bar culture and Chang slays just as hard, plus White men get approached by prostitutes in those countries all the time, many pretend not to be prostitutes. Though I want to make a separate post calling the legitimacy of JBW into question later. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If we non-Whites were all truly sub-humans then we'd see toilets all becoming celibate until the White man arrives in her country to ravage her pussy and birth rates would decline. While I've met like 6 noodlewhores that fit this description they're very rare and most still end up marrying Rice Kings.
He is a known LARPer, don't take him seriously.

We probably shouldn't be insulting Brocels. I prefer that this forum is a place of empathy, but many users can only communicate with saying that it's ovER or that the other user is a fakecel.

Normies can ascend unless they're socially retarded, but for us Sub-5 men it's like climbing mount Everest naked. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
He is not a brother to me, he has made fun of my looks before--proving that I am indeed a truecel (despite having friends).

Guy can get a rhinoplasty for his only supposed flaw (beyond curryceldom) but prefers to rot here instead.

Volcel as fuck
I agree that I am a volcel but I am also a truecel at the same time. Until I do not get rhinoplasty (which I won't, are you some sort of plastic surgeon shill?) I will still be considered a truecel. I could upgrade to incel status when I do it but I refuse to.

just be curry mogger
@Idotms
Are you talking about yourself? :feelstastyman: We have seen what you look like - and you mog me into the ground.

I agree that I am a volcel but I am also a truecel at the same time. Until I do not get rhinoplasty (which I won't, are you some sort of plastic surgeon shill?) I will still be considered a truecel. I could upgrade to incel status when I do it but I refuse to.
This is a larp post and will no longer take you seriously

The reason "truecels" became a separate group is because so-called incels turned out to be LARPers. To distinguish ourselves from the LARPers we created "truecels." I am one of these because after five years in the incelosphere, I am still as single as I was before.
I still think it's dumb. One of the so-called truecels can very-well be larper himself/herself. I don't get it.

I still think it's dumb. One of the so-called truecels can very-well be larper himself/herself. I don't get it.
That is true, that is why I provided proof (I have a terrible hairline, a five-head, buggy eyes and a very crooked and badly shaped nose) to cement my truecel status.

Being social has no impact on your trueceldom. If you are ugly (and no, average isn't ugly) then you are a truecel even if you have a lot of friends. If you can't get women due to being ugly then you are a truecel. It doesn't matter if I have friends or not. A lack of autism does not take away from my trueceldom.
tbh ngl

just be curry mogger
@Idotms
Does paki counts as curry? :horror:

Unless your homies give you head, you are still incel

dutch can't be incel
Dutchcantbeincel

Incels can be found in all types of social groups. Even if you hang around with jocks you’ll just be seen by foids as some asshole tryhard. Don’t expect to get any