Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gen Alpha Are Fucking Retarded

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
★★★★
1705369548042109.png
1705375976696956.jpg

Just look at this shit. Absolutely ridiculous. These kids are native Anglophones who write like some 5-year-old ESL learners.

@Therapywasaaste

based
fuck grammar nazis

The death of intelligent thought is imminent.
I am very scared. We are going to see the first teenagers soon that have been completely raised on mind-numbing hyper-consumerist internet slop for hours and hours per day. The most worrying trend is the transformation of copes into dogshit. Soon the only videogames that come out will be mobile-based and the only content will be short form trash. In fact, I would not be surprised if we get the first 'microsecond' level content coming in the next few years.

It's over for the english language.

I would not be surprised if we get the first 'microsecond' level content coming in the next few years.
A picture? I guess it would have a sound. They'd be scrolling through it with the sound on and it would be so annoying.

They only know how to spell skibidi toilet and recite all their new brainrot memes

It's scary because poor education deters cognition from fully developing. IQ especially verbal iq is highly correlated with morality

["Not necessarily moral action, but there is a strong correlation between IQ and moral reasoning, particularly in childhood. Verbal IQ (and mental age) are highly correlated with stages of moral reasoning and scores on Kohlberg's tests (see Gross's book for more)."]

Imagine all the righteous indignation this idiots will give to the general population when these idiots go through puberty and start harming people but are still protected by the law because "muh kids"

Last edited:
grammarmaxxed genzcels its over

you were born in 2006?

millennial genes in action

The death of intelligent thought is imminent.
I am very scared. We are going to see the first teenagers soon that have been completely raised on mind-numbing hyper-consumerist internet slop for hours and hours per day. The most worrying trend is the transformation of copes into dogshit. Soon the only videogames that come out will be mobile-based and the only content will be short form trash. In fact, I would not be surprised if we get the first 'microsecond' level content coming in the next few years.

Put your mask back on and sit in front of the tablet.

Last edited:
"erotik shit"

View: https://youtu.be/u0YXBkKQnQA?feature=shared

despite the hole being overall unfunny and sounding like nails on chalkboard the core contents of the video are quite funny and also I feel sorry for niggers in education sphere must be awful for them having to trying to calmfully resolve the situation with with those retarded kids

Last edited:
once gen alpha takes over social media i will completely abandon it.

Gen Alpha are a lost cause. Imagine when they reach teenage & adult age holy shit.

1705369548042109.png
1705375976696956.jpg

Just look at this shit. Absolutely ridiculous. These kids are native Anglophones who write like some 5-year-old ESL learners.

@Therapywasaaste
Its just a little kid ofc the retard cant spell yet