Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

German song about YOUNG SLAVIC JB PUSSY

O

OMGFML

Officer

After the German chad feasted on her holes the Slavic incel subhumans murdered her

All chads I see are probably descendants of German soldiers who impregnated polish whores with their superior germanic genes.

All chads I see are probably descendants of German soldiers who impregnated polish whores with their superior germanic genes.
other_hitleryouth123.jpg

Indeed

It's mind-boggling how heavily culture changed in less than a century. Look how normal it was to admit that you want to kiss a cute underage girl back then, and so was the idea of punishing women for promiscuity.

It's insane how cucked the west became so fucking fast.

It's mind-boggling how heavily culture changed in less than a century. Look how normal it was to admit that you want to kiss a cute underage girl back then, and so was the idea of punishing women for promiscuity.

It's insane how cucked the west became so fucking fast.
And now the west is infecting other countries, too. Even the Middle East is getting infected.

Do you think Slavs created incels in Germany when they raped after WWII?