Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting German winter is extremely depressing

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
4 months cold, wet, basically without sun

It's basically grey all of the time, the only area with a worse winter is probably slavland
Aye, it gets worse when it’s raining, fuck

Aye, it gets worse when it’s raining, fuck
Here in South-Eastern Europe, there's only sun to be found. It's insane how this time's New Years was celebrated in an Easter-like weather.

This is why so many people go to Spain during this season lol
I’d like to travel too but there’s not a girl who will accompany me and I can’t get casual lays there, so I’ll still be depressed, kek

Here in South-Eastern Europe, there's only sun to be found. It's insane how this time's New Years was celebrated in an Easter-like weather.
And you have good food, unlike German pig fodders, kek

And you have good food, unlike German pig fodders, kek
German food is great. I love sausages. I wish I could eat them in the morning.
But yes, I will agree that it's a human rights violation for there not to be proper gyros and bougatsa in Germany, or any country that isn't Greece.

German food is great. I love sausages. I wish I could eat them in the morning.
But yes, I will agree that it's a human rights violation for there not to be proper gyros and bougatsa in Germany, or any country that isn't Greece.
There are quite a lot of gyros restaurants in Germany, just not as many as kebab shops. Whether they taste authentic is another question, kek

Don't you have 800 euros of government intervention for the heating?

There are quite a lot of gyros restaurants in Germany, just not as many as kebab shops. Whether they taste authentic is another question, kek
I've been to Germany and eaten in many gyros restaurants. The problem is that most of them don't actually have gyros, and have doner (basically Turkish gyros), but it never tasted as good as the authentic gyros to me personally.

Currywurst is absolutely incredible. One of the best foods I've ever eaten :yes: :yes:
One of the few things German kitchen has to offer, still gets mogged by English breakfast tho

One of the few things German kitchen has to offer, still gets mogged by English breakfast tho
Italian and French cuisine mogs all.

Italian and French cuisine mogs all.
Aye, almost all mid tier and above restaurants in Germany are Italian and French. Had haute cuisine once with my parents after abitur and it was exquisite, kek

Aye, almost all mid tier and above restaurants in Germany are Italian and French. Had haute cuisine once with my parents after abitur and it was exquisite, kek

giphy.gif
french-cuisine-food.gif