Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Get off your fucking phone, bitch!

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
I often see foids walking down the street, on their phones, texting and shit.
Probably texting their followers, their foid friends, chad, tyrone or someone's fucking dog.

This bothers the fuck out of me.
Not only 'cause they don't look where their going, but because they ignore me.
I hate being ignored by foids.

Few minutes ago, I walk by this blonde Stacy, she was dresses on black, wearing leggings.
Her ass looked like a camels hump.
She had sweet birthing hips on her.

Walked past her, she didn't look up at me, she was texting on her phone, she also had her wireless earphones plugged in.
She completely fucking ignored me!

I seriously feel like snatching a foids phone put of her hand and tossing it on the fucking road.
She'll definitely look up at me now.
Might get a tingly feeling her pussy too.

Everyone with a phone does this, not just women.

"You're not entitled to attention sweetie":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Probably texting their followers, their foid friends, chad, tyrone or someone's fucking dog.

Few minutes ago, I walk by this blonde Stacy, she was dresses on black, wearing leggings.

Walked past her, she didn't look up at me, she was texting on her phone, she also had her wireless earphones plugged in.

I seriously feel like snatching a foids phone put of her hand and tossing it on the fucking road.
They meeting up for the chads. so her fling(( sexhavER chads)) can fucked her 2 multiple time a week.

It's actually insane how normies can't go 4 minutes without texting someone or scrolling through socials. Not trying to sound like a boomer, but seriously. I used to be on my phone all day too but honestly that cope doesn't even work for me anymore, half the time I'm just sitting around thinking. Social media has destroyed normies attention spans, it's insane

She only pays attention to chads who walk by her

It's actually insane how normies can't go 4 minutes without texting someone or scrolling through socials. Not trying to sound like a boomer, but seriously. I used to be on my phone all day too but honestly that cope doesn't even work for me anymore, half the time I'm just sitting around thinking. Social media has destroyed normies attention spans, it's insane

It's normoid problem more then it's femoid problem everywhere you go these twats are on their phone, fucking annoying.

This is where the chad only law applies