Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting bullied by Incels is worse than getting bullied by normies

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Getting bullied by Incels is worse than getting normies because with normies you wouldn’t expect anything better from them because they’re stuck up NPCs that torment anybody that’s different from them but Incels the people that seethe about women not liking them and society treating them bad you’ll think they’d have sympathy for others in the same situation but nope you guys are just like normies only out for yourselves I’m tired of evil people thriving in this world while good people suffer

incels hate incels with more iq than them

I love you bro

Getting bullied by Incels is worse than getting normies because with normies you wouldn’t expect anything better from them because they’re stuck up NPCs that torment anybody that’s different from them but Incels the people that seethe about women not liking them and society treating them bad you’ll think they’d have sympathy for others in the same situation but nope you guys are just like normies only out for yourselves I’m tired of evil people thriving in this world while good people suffer
pray to god my friend save your soul its all you have left