Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Getting bullied by my flaming homosexual boss because I'm ugly

S

sunnicel

Greycel
So my boss in an absolute flaming hommsexual with the voice and deminor and everything and my life working under him is complete hell. Every single guy in my team mogs me and it kills me to see the difference in treatment they get and the way he is standing there fawning over them like the fag that he is when their giving presentations etc, it had reached to the point that he wud openely joke about me not getting laid even the he looks like shit and wud be an incel if he was nt a flamboyant homo.. Can you guys please help me how to deal with this shit? Most of hr and upper management are women and they love him for his faginess

It's good that the faggot isn''t treating you well. I wouldn't even bother tbh, i don't want to be treated well by those sodomites. You may be a virgin, but at least you're not a literal cocksucking faggot, keep that in your mind and all of his insults turn meaningless.

It's good that the faggot isn''t treating you well. I wouldn't even bother tbh, i don't want to be treated well by those sodomites. You may be a virgin, but at least you're not a literal cocksucking faggot, keep that in your mind and all of his insults turn meaningless.

. You may be a virgin, but at least you're not a literal cocksucking faggot, keep that in your mind and all of his insults turn meaningless.

I’d try and find a new job

Or a career that has less chance of working for a homo

HR will never be on your side because he's a faggot. He could rape you in the restroom and they'd turn a blind eye

It's not just that it's mistreatment with everything, I have to fight and aregue to get a vacation even after going for 1 year without one and this applied to everything, he wud always start by rejected any request I have even when it wud have no effect on him whatsoever, at this point he's making every day at work for me a living hell
I wish there was someway I cud get back at hm

wagies on suicide watch :feelscomfy:

@Weeb25 what advice have you for this poor greycel

it had reached to the point that he wud openely joke about me not getting laid

lol I feel bad for the next faggot who does this to me
I hope he enjoys his comma

You can gymmaxx and get some big muscles.
Homos tend to be attracted to big muscles more so than foids.

It's not just that it's mistreatment with everything, I have to fight and aregue to get a vacation even after going for 1 year without one and this applied to everything, he wud always start by rejected any request I have even when it wud have no effect on him whatsoever, at this point he's making every day at work for me a living hell
pour piss in his drink idk

I'm 34 :feels: nothing can change for me career wise

There’s always somewhere to change:feelsLightsaber:

It’s just how much energy you wanna put towards it

I’d rather ldar then work for homo’s:feelsclown:

you have to beat the living shit out of him. there is no other way

Are you in the west or middle east? If middle east than just out him as a fag.

Are you in the west or middle east? If middle east than just out him as a fag.
He obviously lives in a country where faggots get special treatment otherwise this flaming queer wouldn't be anyones boss.

To OP please slice his tires or find out where he lives and fuck with him IRL, they won't see it as a hatecrime if you work for the faggot.

I could fake being normie but this sounds like a shit test to me does he like stare at ya or bump into ya basically does he go out of his way to interact with ya even when ya avoid him?

I am sorry mate, nobody deserves this sort of harassment. In my experience homos behave like bitchy women but paired with male aggressiveness. Furthermore they are supreme betas for foids, like their own imperial eunuchs. Throughout school I was called gay and fag for being ugly and not having a gf, so these gay cunts infuriate even more.

one line absolutely destroys him

if you dont want to keep your job

ask him one thing

so what turned you gay was it all the bitches you got, you had too many right

eg a huge play on his insecurity that he was driven gay because no woman showed any interest in the little shit

Call him a fag

I'm a palestinian
He's an american jew
Were both in israel

So a racist issue? Are you treated like that wherever you go? If so, there's no option but leave Zion or find a more solitary job

Not a racist issue, he worships the other 2Arab foids and the chaddam in the company

So my boss in an absolute flaming hommsexual with the voice and deminor and everything and my life working under him is complete hell. Every single guy in my team mogs me and it kills me to see the difference in treatment they get and the way he is standing there fawning over them like the fag that he is when their giving presentations etc, it had reached to the point that he wud openely joke about me not getting laid even the he looks like shit and wud be an incel if he was nt a flamboyant homo.. Can you guys please help me how to deal with this shit? Most of hr and upper management are women and they love him for his faginess
But if you dare call him a faggot, you'll lose your job and probably be blacklisted. Welcome to modernized soyciety, friend.

HR will never be on your side because he's a faggot. He could rape you in the restroom and they'd turn a blind eye

i don't think that is a ragefuel tbh, but it is rather relieving that he will not have sex with you

Excellent post.

There is only one solution to this problem.

lol just tell him he's a fucking faggot and he needs to die like the other fags

So how'd you turn gay? Uncle, stepdad or father?

Same with me expect school
This fuckin whore of a teacher keeps insulting me everyday.
She told me that she ''Wished she never saw me'' today and ı now want to rape,murder and then feed her burgers to the dogs (Remove the -urgers from burger and add -ody)

On the bright side he isnt trying to fuck you in the butt

Try talking to hr to shift you to a different team. Prepare your resume and get a different job.
lol I feel bad for the next faggot who does this to me
I hope he enjoys his comma
I would unironically punch any faggot in the face who tries to fuck with me. Degenerate mentally ill bastards