Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting mogged by a prettyboy is worse than getting mogged by a chad

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
Prettyboys are highly sought after by young, inexperienced, innocent, virgin foids in their prime.
Meanwhile, chad can only attract 20+ year old roasties.

If prettyboy approached a group of girls hanging out in McDonald's, he'd easily be able to woo them, no problem.
Chad can't do that.

If chad approached 2 roasties at a nightclub on a Saturday midnight, he'd easily be able to go back to his place with them, no problem.
Prettyboy can't do that.

On top of that, I get mogged by prettyboys whenever I'm out.
Not only are they better looking than me by a country mile, but they often have girlfriends.

If I approached the kind of foids prettyboys and chads approach, they'll reel back in disgust, falsely accuse me of rape and spread my name and appearance around town.

Chad or prettyboy = Continue living.
Anything else = Rope

No point anymore in our society. You either have it all or you have nothing.

Mogged by anyone is pure suifuel:fuk:

If I approached the kind of foids prettyboys and chads approach, they'll reel back in disgust, falsely accuse me of rape and spread my name and appearance around town.

all the virgin foids you see on social media are always with a prettyboy
foids keep proving the BP everyday

Meanwhile, chad can only attract 20+ year old roasties.
i dont think so, im sure chad can pull virginpussy too

but oh well

we will never know / experience that :fuk:

They keep proving the BP every second.
I havent seen an incel looking man with a stacy in about a year now!

Last time they held hands.

Be confident and positive!
Take that first step, Anything is possible keep grinding, KEEP hustling, Shoo shoo shoot for your dreams! - Jeremy Meeks

Prettyboys are chadlite

Chads moggs prettyboy. only retarded young foid like pretty fag.

I wish I was a prettyboy, I want to be drown in cuddles with foid being 100% ok with that, getting things paid by foids, slaying prime age of consent pussy, not having cortisol ridden brains.

I wish I was a prettyboy, I want to be drown in cuddles with foid being 100% ok with that, getting things paid by foids, slaying prime age of consent pussy, not having cortisol ridden brains.
even if you were a prettyboy.
Youd have to change your brain too to get women because you already have 0 skills and theyd think you are mentally ill.
And changing your brain wont help because youd be a different person.

Just accept being an incel no other way.

Young foids like prettyboys because they look like a better version of a guy their age, so yeah not only are you being mogged by a faggot looking guy, you're being mogged by a kid looking motherfucker

Chads can also get sex with JBs, but Prettyboys simply have more appeal

Pretty boys even attract gay men we need more gay rapists these cute twinks wouldn’t even be able to defend themselves

cope, prettyboys are mogged by oofy doofy

at least according to oofy doofy theory

Cope prettyboys are chad too many bluepillers thinking a hyper masculine chad is even common around JBs.

i dont think so, im sure chad can pull virginpussy too

but oh well

we will never know / experience that :fuk:
Chads are PrettyBoys
Chads can also get sex with JBs, but Prettyboys simply have more appeal
chads are PrettyBoys. Prettyboys are just younger chads
Chads moggs prettyboy. only retarded young foid like pretty fag.
chads are PrettyBoys when young. Don’t confuse PrettyBoys with androgynous faggots
Prettyboys are chadlite
prettyboy = young chad
Virgin foids don't go to nightclubs.
true clubs are disgusting

Pretty boys even attract gay men we need more gay rapists these cute twinks wouldn’t even be able to defend themselves
Cope androgynous faggot isn’t a prettyboy. Prettyboys are younger Chads

Every prettyboy is a Chad but not every Chad is a pretty boy. There are also masculine looking Chads when they're young

What you said in your post is absolutely 94325% true OP!!!!
I can completely relate due to seeing that first hand at a workplace that i was in 4 years ago.

There were 2 coworkers - first one a literal Chad (average height and balding, but masculine strong body, frame and giga slayer face)
The second dude was the prettyboy you were terrified getting mogged from (Tall, skinny, dense thick black hair and dark skin and femalegazemaxxed face).

The Chad had the success with women with what you expect from a Chad. He also had very high standarts and only dated Stacylites and up, but the foids who approached HIM were mostly what you described 20+ Becky tier toilets. Nonetheless he was able to get all the top bitches he wanted with plain ease.

Now the Prettyboy - assuming he has well above average success with dating in general (but nowhere near compared to Chad's), i saw when CUTE NON DAMAGED JB's in their prime APPROACHED HIM to ask for his Instagram while also being inviting him to drink with them in a bar.

Also - they were just a single year old apart (prettyboy 27 albeit looking much younger, chad 28)

To anyone dissagreeing with OP's theory i can't help but confirm that this is how it actually is.

Chads are PrettyBoys

chads are PrettyBoys when young. Don’t confuse PrettyBoys with androgynous faggots

prettyboy = young chad

true clubs are disgusting
Read the comment i posted before.

Prettyboy is Chad imo

Getting mogged by either makes me feel like a disgusting subhuman.

I AM A FUCKING SUBHUMAN