Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting mogged by normies

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
Normies are fucking pathetic cucks. They get fat, are lazy as fuck, totally useless trash. They have these crap relationships with land-whales. Yet, somehow they still fucking mog me. Especially at work, always with the dumb jokes about how I should "rent a hooker", with that stupid grin because they are relishing being able to mog someone. They are pathetic weak cunts. What the fuck does that make me? God damn I hate my life.

unfortunately everyone mogs us tbh

If anyone told me to rent a hooker I'd rip their face off.

Nzijc

watch this video

Nice try you. I'm a gorilla.

And I'm genetically modified. Dont ever put me on the same level as monkeys again, okay?

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

The grin. For some reason I can't fukin laugh. Some people just laugh at me for no reason to make fun of me. But U can't do the same to them. I have to depend on other people to laugh at jokes I make on them. But many of times I am just alone.

My entire existence consists of mogs: Heightmog, facemog, careermog, personalitymog, probably dickmog... you name it.
I don't call myself subhuman for no reason.

Brutal, being mogged by a fat normie is the greatest proof that you are an infrahuman. My heart is with you bro.

I get mogged a lot

we're incels we get mogged by every1

The best thing you can do for yourself is stop caring. Stop comparing yourself to other people completely and just LDAR or do you or whatever. Easier said than done tho I guess.

That's the value in gymceling, you at least have one aspect over everyone

The best thing you can do for yourself is stop caring. Stop comparing yourself to other people completely and just LDAR or do you or whatever. Easier said than done tho I guess.