Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Getting pussy is out of the question if

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
you can't even make friends.

You're trying to run before knowing how to walk. Nothing that has not been said before. But some tend to forget this fact, myself included.

I'm a delusional fuck, hoping someday one bitch will offer me her cunthole, yet I can't make a single normie friend. Can't relate to people my age, or any human for that matter.
I have to put on an act constantly, jestermaxxing to just get in the door of acceptance.

And let's suppose you find an incel friend, some schizo bum like you. You get along fine, but It still is over and finished.
You and your nigg can't help each other. Both are going to die on inceldom.

Whether you like it or not, you need normie friends before thinking about getting women

Last edited:
I think I find it easier talking to foids than normies tbh. But i'm tragically terrible at both.

True for most here, it didn't work out for me though

Men are also lookists and opportunists, they don't want to hang out with losers who can't help them climb the social ladder.

Men are also lookists and opportunists, they don't want to hang out with losers who can't help them climb the social ladder.
Same applies with foids. Whenever you wanna cope ask yourself if she would feel proud going outside with you as a 'friend'.

I get on okay platonically with both men and women.

Normies are and it's off putting.

Same applies with foids. Whenever you wanna cope ask yourself if she would feel proud going outside with you as a 'friend'.
Foids are even worse. In our teens my sister was ashamed to be seen in public with me. Bitches dont respect anything.

The NTpill fucks many people up here.

yeah its true you need normie friends to know women , but my bipolar ass is terrible at both

Yeah, you are right; I can't even make normie friends let alone gf :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm not autistic and fairly nt, although it's useless, because even if i manage to develop a social circle, no foid in the group would pay any attention to me anyway due to my subhumanic ogre looks.