Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting ready to go on a date from tinder (tinder morph game)

itsOVER said:
Just a bit of advice OP, try and 'lead' the situation where you can. Don't ask where she wants to go, say 'let's go to xxxxxx'. Don't ask her 'can I kiss you', just fucking go for it, or at least say 'kiss me'. Basically, don't be asking for permission/acceptance all the time.

Inb4 a bunch of spergs call me a TRP faggot. TRP'ers are massive copers but no one wants a needy pussy for a boyfriend. Girls want Chad, and Chad doesn't act needy and he certainly doesn't ask permission for stuff.

Try and lead, grab her hand while walking together, put your arm round her, that sort of shit is kind of legit, although the TRP'ers falsely say that it's because confidence is sexy. It's not that, it's that it's how Chad would act, and Chad is sexy. You don't look like Chad, but you better at least act like him if you want this to go anywhere.

If you aint 7+ it can lead you to jail.

Weed said:
@Framecel222 u said morph game works u fgt

It works if they come to your apartment and you escalate. There are too many escape routes out in the open (that sounded rapey, but it's not, well maybe a little).

CopingGymcel said:
It won't work for dinner dates. You need to have her come to your apartment and escalate. Pick an Asian female next time for higher success (submissive and don't want to disappoint).

Most girls won't come to your apartment for first dates without meeting you before IRL tbh.

Agreed about go for Asians as a white guy though.

thirsit said:
How the fuck do you cope with something like that?

You don't. You simply embrace the cold abyss that is the black pill.

itsOVER said:
Most girls won't come to your apartment for first dates without meeting you before IRL tbh.

Agreed about go for Asians as a white guy though.

You'll be surprised at how many who will.

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
@Framecel222 u said morph game works u fgt
It works if they come to your apartment and you escalate. There are too many escape routes out in the open (that sounded rapey, but it's not, well maybe a little).
Well OP probs didn't morph himself to chad 7/10, I think he said 5/10 before if I am not mistaken.. So girls won't come to 5/10 dude's apartment first.
I think he said somewhere he didn't get enough matches?

Weed said:
Well OP probs didn't morph himself to chad 7/10, I think he said 5/10 before if I am not mistaken.. So girls won't come to 5/10 dude's apartment first.

He needs to step up his morphing game then  ;)

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
He needs to step up his morphing game then ;)
Well then girls would run away from the first sight as he opens his apartment's door

Weed said:
Well then girls would run away from the first sight as he opens his apartment's door

Dimmed lighting, open the door, back off a little and have them come inside, walk in front of the door, "I'll start the movie, sit down and eat some pizza before it gets cold."

Weed said:

In the morph I used I'm pretty close to a 7. Also it was a VERY flattering pic even before I morphed it.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
In the morph I used I'm pretty close to a 7.  Also it was a VERY flattering pic even before I morphed it.

Do it again, but this time do the "apartment game."

Ryo_Hazuki said:
You don't.  You simply embrace the cold abyss that is the black pill.

Truth. You can't recover from the cold abyss, you must jump into it

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
Dimmed lighting, open the door, back off a little and have them come inside, then walk in front of the door, then "I'll start the movie, sit down eat some pizza before it gets cold."
tenor.gif

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Weed said:
In the morph I used I'm pretty close to a 7. Also it was a VERY flattering pic even before I morphed it.
How many matches did you get and in what period of time?

itsOVER said:
Why? Know from experience, do you Chad?

No, but I know people from another forum who don't bother going on a date and always get the girls to come to their apartment for a first "date", because the chance of getting laid is so much higher. They don't bother with normal dates, as they are a waste of time.

Weed said:

Gotta to what you gotta do.

Weed said:
How many matches did you get and in what period of time?

2 but one unmatched me like right after.  Started Wednesday night.  Used two boosts.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
2 but one unmatched me like right after.  Started Wednesday night.  Used two boosts.

You definitely didn't morph yourself into a chadlite then.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
In the morph I used I'm pretty close to a 7
In the morph pretty close to a 7 matches or rating?

CopingGymcel said:
You definitely didn't morph yourself into a chadlite then.

So basically you're telling me I need to make even more dramatic changes to my pic? I already look like a completely different person...

Ryo_Hazuki said:
So basically you're telling me I need to make even more dramatic changes to my pic?  I already look like a completely different person...

Yes. Chadlites will get more than 100 matches after 2 boosts. Or were you just swiping on Stacies?

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. We will all rot here.

CopingGymcel said:
Yes. Chadlites will get more than 100 matches after 2 boosts. Or were you just swiping on Stacies?

I actually only swiped on women 5/10 and LOWER.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I actually only swiped on women 5/10 and LOWER.

It's over.

Let's use Sparky as an example: I swiped on girls 5 and up and got tons of matches and didn't use a single boost. If your morph is suppose to be a 7, then it has to beat the results of Sparky.

Perhaps your morph looked too fake?

Anon said:
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. We will all rot here.

FFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!111!!!!1

tenor.gif

I'M LOSING IT!!111

giphy.gif

Ryo_Hazuki said:
What do you rate yourself?

Who could have guessed. At least I hope you didn't pay for her food.

Kointo said:
FFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!111!!!!1

tenor.gif

I'M LOSING IT!!111

giphy.gif

Inuyash looks like the child of Kenshin and Bakura

thirsit said:
I'm getting nervous dude

If you are nervous you are not blackpileld enough

Ryo_Hazuki said:
So here's what happened. I showed up to the diner, saw where she was sitting and went to go introduce myself. As soon as I got close enough for her to get a good look at me , her eyes widened. She looked confused and disappointed.
I tried talking to her throughout the date but she spent the whole fucking date with her face stuffed in her iphone. I tried getting her to talk but she only responded with "oh" "ok" "yeah" "no" etc. I literally did like 99 percent of the talking. Half the time I had to repeat whatever question I asked her because she was so distracted by whatever she was doing on her phone (or at least pretending to be). The moment she finished eating she got up, said "I gotta run, see you later" and walked away pretty quickly.
Can't say I'm surprised.
Naturally, some people here will tell me how I should have been more "assertive" or how I should have "escalated", but the fact of the matter is, this was a rejection. I couldn't "escalate" because there was nothing to escalate from.

She knew you catfished her and went along with it because she was afraid you might murder her.

Kointo said:
What about Sesshomaru?

oh-snap-sesshomaru-26629756-500-316.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

I have never wathces Inuyasha. All I know is that Bakura has a harem of jbs, Kenshin married a virgin jb and Inuyash had a jb orbitter.

Anon said:
I have never wathces Inuyasha. All I know is that Bakura has a harem of jbs, Kenshin married a virgin jb and Inuyash had a jb orbitter.

Bakura and Kenshin aren't in Inuyasha. That's not what you're saying, is it?

Kointo said:
Bakura and Kenshin aren't in Inuyasha. That's not what you're saying, is it?

A fat girl I had a crush on in high school was obsessed with Bakura.

St.Tropez said:
I like anime but dislike most anime fans.

Why? A lot of them are virgin hikikomoris like us.

Kointo said:
What is that avi then?

Was she a wannabe edgy goth? Or just unusual?

2000s weeb girl.

Kointo said:
Why? A lot of them are virgin hikikomoris like us.

I like most of animecels here. 
But inrl most are very vile normies and females,I have met some of them inrl. I especially despise female anime fans. It is kinda irrational but makes me wanna murder them

St.Tropez said:
I like most of animecels here. 
But inrl most are very vile normies and females,I have met some of them inrl. I especially despise female anime fans. It is kinda irrational but makes me wanna murder them

Same

What about this guy?

I like him. His autism makes me laugh.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1W2tKZAh9M[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNUvj8VCcFQ[/video]

Ryo_Hazuki said:
2000s weeb girl.

Makes sense

Kointo said:
Same

What about this guy?

I like him. His autism makes me laugh.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1W2tKZAh9M[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNUvj8VCcFQ[/video]

Makes sense

Melonpan is only his online character. He's a rich swiss guy in real life (And he isn't autistic and probably not an incel)

Facade said:
Melonpan is only his online character. He's a rich swiss guy in real life (And he isn't autistic and probably not an incel)

Really? I wouldn't doubt it, but do you have any proof?

thirsit said:
What do you rate yourself?

In real life? I guess like a 3/10. Though this thread is making me think even thinking I'm a 3/10 is cope and that I'm even lower.

Im sorry to hear this, you atleast have te balls to go.
Respect.