Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Getting ready to go on a date from tinder (tinder morph game)

Kointo said:
Bakura and Kenshin aren't in Inuyasha. That's not what you're saying, is it?

I'm saying I don't know much about Inuyasha.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
A fat girl I had a crush on in high school was obsessed with Bakura.

Many girls are obsessed with Bakura actually. Even in the anime girls are obsessed with him. TFW a 2d dude has more action than us.

normiesgunnurm said:
She knew you catfished her and went along with it because she was afraid you might murder her.

lmfao this. OP if your Tinder morph was anything near as dramatic as the one you showed us previously (below) then you basically straight up catfished her

Ryo_Hazuki said:
1pPlRZS.png

Kointo said:
Really? I wouldn't doubt it, but do you have any proof?

1. His way of talking ( It's hard to demonstrate it to non german speakers,he talks very exaggerated and sarcastic)
2. He has several women in his videos (They are also doing the most autistic and laughing about it)
3. I remember that he had a really expensive car in one of his videos ( A Ferrari)

Facade said:
1. His way of talking ( It's hard to demonstrate it to non german speakers,he talks very exaggerated and sarcastic)
2. He has several women in his videos (They are also doing the most autistic and laughing about it)
3. I remember that he had a really expensive car in one of his videos ( A Ferrari)

Yeah....now I'm fully convinced. I've only seen some of his videos.

The most annoying thing about this is every single female does the same. There's literally not a single female who takes a picture without makeup, and uploads it without adding some sort of filter. Not one. These girls are getting swipes by using that stupid ass animal ears/dog nose filter/drawn in cheeks and mouse ears/ which makes them all look alike. Not to mention the fatties uploading close ups of their face in high resolution. I might start a thread comparing their main pictures to more realistic ones to see how hypocritical they are.

CopingGymcel said:
I really do hope it works, because I want to slightly morph my ramus to be sharper

You have a ramus. Get out. REEEEE.

Also, you haven't tried online dating before. SMH. "I'm incel cuz girls don't rape me in class".

CopingGymcel said:
No, but I know people from another forum who don't bother going on a date and always get the girls to come to their apartment for a first "date", because the chance of getting laid is so much higher. They don't bother with normal dates, as they are a waste of time.

Gotta to what you gotta do.

Can I see your morph?
I started morphing last week too and I have 20 or so matcheshes as of now. 
Although I just mixed some other guys pictures with my pictures who looked like me became idk how to actually morph. I am gonna start messaging tinder girls after the exam.

My morphing game was very subtle so I need to know how much morphed so I can get the right idea.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
In real life? I guess like a 3/10.  Though this thread is making me think even thinking I'm a 3/10 is cope and that I'm even lower.

Well, you are not alone brother. Thanks for sharing this tinder experience.

Thanks for sharing, but there is no escape